About the company
Scrape-It.Cloud is a SaaS product that helps developers build their own web scrapers via our proxy API and helps users without programming skills get their desired data from popular sites in one click using our No-Code scrapers.
We have a lot of opportunities and marketing initiatives, however, we need more help for our marketing team to supplement our growth!
About the role
Your main task will be to support our SEO-driven growth by leveraging the following:
- Keyword analysis;
- Optimizing the content and links on our site;
- Competitor analysis;
- Data analytics;
- Developing and implementing plans to increase website traffic
We are looking for a candidate with experience in SEO, deep understanding of search engines and experience with analytics tools.
If you are passionate about SEO, know how to work with data and are ready to join our team, we are waiting for you!
The ideal SEO candidate should have the following skills and qualities:
- Good understanding of SEO technologies: Keyword research, internal and external optimization, search results and competitors analysis.
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, Google Tag Manager, etc. Sometimes you have to create a new page yourself using a template or fix something. No one will ask you to make up a wireframe in Figma from scratch, of course.
- Analytical skills: You need to be able to look at data, compare, analyze, make decisions and reason through your decisions based on data.
- Sociability: You need to be able to negotiate links, guest posts, etc. in English.
- Adaptability and learning are very important skills in any field of activity. Sometimes a situation may arise where you are asked to complete a task that you have not encountered before, such as creating an infographic for a guest post. In this case, you will need to take and do.
- 2+ years in SEO
- Good command of written and spoken English (B1 or higher)
- Excellent command of written and spoken Russian
- Experience with project/task management applications - we use ClickUp.
- Independence and entrepreneurial spirit with a focus on results and the desire to work independently.
- Proactive, resourceful and decisive with the ability to independently formulate solutions to problems.
What's in it for you?
By joining us, you will become part of a professional team committed to success and ready to support you every step of the way. You will get the opportunity to grow and develop with us, as well as gain valuable experience and skills that will be useful for you in the future.
We'll give you a consistent, consistent workflow along with world-class tools to help you achieve great results. These tools include (but are not limited to):
- $850 - $2500 per month depending on your experience.
- Full time and completely remote work.
- Working hours: 40 hours per week. We have some flexibility in terms of opening hours, however we expect core business hours to be regular office hours Monday through Friday.
- Bonus and tuition reimbursement.
- Zero bureaucracy.
- Speak Russian with other native speakers who reside in CET.
How to apply?
This position is actively looking for an ideal candidate and will be closed as soon as one is found. To ensure your application is considered, take the time to carefully read the job description and submit a quality application which stands out from the crowd.
The recruitment process for this position will include the following steps:
- Filling out the application on the link below - you will be taken to a Google form in Russian.
- If you are shortlisted, you will be asked to arrange an interview to discuss your previous experience and new role in more detail.
We are looking for a person for whom this will be the main and only full-time job. We will not hire a person who is looking for a part-time, freelance or flex-type job.