[Full Time, Long Term] Email Outreach Manager
Salary Type: Monthly
About We Outreach
We Outreach works with high quality content websites to increase their traffic from Google, through a process called “link building”.
Building links from other websites is a crucial part of increasing traffic to our clients website. We do this by email outreaching to relevant websites, and persuading them to link to our client.
We seek intelligent, hard-working, organised, and enthusiastic candidates to join our team and help run effective email outreach campaigns.
You'll work full-time with the business owner and small supportive team to make this happen.
You'll be responsible for hitting targets for our clients, and should be comfortable working under your own steam, being accountable, and getting the job done well.
If you're up for the challenge of managing effective email outreach campaigns, and driving growth for our clients, please read on!
Responsibilities & Tasks
No outreach experience is required. We’re seeking candidates who have exceptional communication skills, are very web-savvy, and have a track record of strong performance in similar communication-heavy roles.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to train you on the specifics of our high-value email outreach strategies!
You’ll be in charge of running effective email outreach campaigns for a number of our clients - You’re responsible for building the required number of links per month, and also keeping our link acquisition cost in check.
- Creating campaign strategies, based on specific client needs.
- Monitoring campaigns results, and changing tactics as needed to ensure effective campaigns.
- Creating a list of quality prospects for your campaigns.
- Writing compelling email templates for each campaign, based on your strategy.
- Managing email inboxes, sorting prospect responses, and tracking results.
- Empathetically communicating with prospects via email, and ultimately “closing the deal” to secure a link from their website to our client.
You’ll receive training in effective strategies that we’ve already developed, and have constant support from our small team to get you up and running.
Although you’ll work closely with both the owner and team, you won’t be micromanaged - The right candidate will be very comfortable managing their time, being accountable, and getting the job done well under their own steam.
Most of the team are based in Central Europe, and you’ll have a few meetings per week (usually in the AM, CEST).
We're Looking For Someone Who:
- Is internet savvy - You've used various web tools, have your favourite Chrome extensions, and generally know your way around the net.
- Is an empathetic communicator - You can put yourself in a prospects shoes, match their style, and communicate concisely.
- Is intelligent - You can sort through and absorb large amounts of information, and learn quickly.
- Is efficient - You know what the 80/20 rule is, and you get stuff done.
- Has a great work ethic - You do the job, and you do it well.
- Is respectful, honest, and trustworthy.
- Has excellent attention to detail - Mention “ferrets” somewhere in your application.
- Is reliable and communicative - You deliver on your commitments, give updates, and point out issues.
- Is always calm and reasonable - You can manage your emotions, even in challenging situations.
- Work from anywhere (we’re 100% remote)
- Schedule flexibility
- Competitive salary ($900-1200)
- Continuous training in high-value marketing skills
- Opportunities for promotion as we grow
To apply please click the apply button to be taken to our application form.