Full-time Digital Media Project Manager [CLOSED]
Implus Ltd is seeeking for talented and passionate Digital Media Project Managers to help us bring our company to the next level.
As project manager, you will be required to wear many hats and be willing to pick up new skills and adapt to changes all the time.
Specifically, you will need to possess the following traits:
- Your proficiency in the English Language must be at 100%
- You must have a fast, reliable computer and internet connection to work from,
- You need to be a creative thinker as you will be thinking up new stories and adcopy all the time, and finding images that capture visitors' attention
- You will be working with team members that could assist you with design and coding up of landing pages, but you must be able to do the job yourself in order to assess the quality of your team members' work
- You must be willing to work flexible hours. Our marketing campaigns run 24/7 and you must be available at specific time frames to adjust campaign budgets etc
- You must be self-motivated and be willing to take initiatives and identify factors that might not be immediately obvious
- You must be organized and always be looking at ways to improve our existing systems and workflow.
We believe in constant and never-ending improvement and as Project Manager, you will need to set a good example for your team members and always be willing to go the extra mile.
This is a full-time position and you are not allowed to take up freelance projects. We will keep you busy. And when you have free time on your hands occasionally, we expect you to review and think of ways to keep improving the workflow.
You will experience dramatic personal growth as you will be handling great responsibilities and be accountable for the company's bottom-line. We will also consider incentives, profit-sharing or even stock options if you prove to be a valuable member of the team.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with a write-up of why we should pick you for the job, as well as your desired compensation.