Full-Time C/C++ PLC Programmer Needed for International Semiconductor Manufacturing Company ASAP [CLOSED]
C++ C English - speaking English - writing
Hello PLC Programmers!
My name is Christian and I am the Product Manager at NexGen Wafer Systems - a company that develops, manufactures, markets and services a line of unique semiconductor processing equipment for chip makers.
We deliver leading-edge processes and fabrication equipment that ensure productivity enhancement, uncompromising quality, and enabling technologies to our innovative customers. Close collaboration with our customers allows us to deliver products that meet their requirements and ensure sustainable success in the fast-moving market of the semiconductor industry.
With a headcount of 50 people around the world with the majority based in Austria and
Singapore, we serve our customers in Europe, USA, and Asia. Our team of highly motivated
engineers helped us to grow on a fast pace and to increase our footprint within the industry and to
serve our steady growing customer base.
We are looking to take our business to the next level by expanding our software team in Austria
By bringing on full-time C/C++ Programmable Logical Controller (PLC) Programmers to join our team.
We are looking for PLC Programmers specifically with these requirements:
- Good verbal and written English skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Engineering (software, mechatronics, robotics, automation or electrical)
- Programming skills in a high-level language and great interest in PLC programming
- Technical background knowledge in the areas of automation, motion, robotics, and electrical engineering
- 3+ years’ hands-on programming experience in C or C++
- Experience in software development specializing in PLC programming OR experience in working in microcontroller programming on any platform
- Creativity, strong self-learning and analytical ability
- Self-disciplined, team player
- Location: 30% - 100% in Austria (depending on candidates preference)
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing software modules to control hardware components (ex. Robots, Servo and stepper motors, Fluid handling, systems) alongside our software and controls team.
- Interpreting the requirements of internal and external clients.
- Providing technical support to external and internal customers.
- Identifying and developing design concepts, implement, test and deploy the software on our products.
- Working closely within a team of colleagues to master implementation tasks on a project.
- Being responsible for delivering results with pre-defined requirements within a given timeframe.
- An industry specific technical role with substantial growth opportunities
- State of the art technology and tools
- A team of motivated, friendly, helpful and very experienced colleagues
- Opportunity to work ⅓ of the year to permanently in Austria
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Very good remuneration
- Relocation package
Our hiring process is made up of 5 steps, so please keep in mind that some time will need to be dedicated for a Questionnaire, Video Screening, Skill Test, and two to three 1-on-1 Interviews.
If you are interested in working together, please send across this message to start the process:
“My name is (insert name). I live in (insert current country). I’d like to apply for this position!”
Thank you for taking the time to consider this position. I look forward to hearing from you soon!