Full-Time Assistant Translation Project Manager (USD 800-1300) [CLOSED]
Email Management Email Support Project Management English - speaking English - writing
We are looking for an Assistant Translation Project Manager who will respond to clients' project requests, inquiries, estimates, or other communications as well as:
- prepare project package/file sets
- assign them to translators or reviewers with all the necessary instructions and schedule information
- receive the final deliverables from the resources (translators, editors, proofreader, reviewers, etc.)
- check the basic status of the files
- deliver the completed projects to the clients by the requested deadline
The Assistant Translation Project Manager also needs to keep good track of the project list in our account book and make sure the invoicing is all taken care of. So the whole process of each project will be handled from beginning to end. Training will be provided step by step.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office and a proactive attitude toward learning to use new tools (be able to easily download/install some new translation tools/programs)
- Great English fluency
- Professional yet friendly attitude toward everyone involved in the project
- Office space with PC or Mac required
- Organizational skills for each stage of the project and for scheduling for both clients and resources
- Ability to think logically when creating estimates and purchase orders
- Someone who has experience working in the translation/localization field (not required)
- Someone who has knowledge of the Korean language or even other Asian (Japanese or Chinese) languages (be able to differentiate characters from each language at least)
- Be able to work changing working hours (mostly in US (Dallas, GMT-5) time zone but sometimes in Korea time).
- Have a good sense of time differences and the ability to keep track of deadlines to make sure they are met
*Interested candidates should contact me with desired monthly salary information.