Full Stack PHP Developer
Salary Type: Monthly
Sprout Tech is looking for a Full Stack PHP Developer with experience in building SaaS & WordPress Plugins.
Candidates from any city/country are encouraged to apply.
This is a Home-Based Job where you will have the comfort of working from your home. However, you need to be very punctual.
A 9 hour work day for 6 days of the week.
The candidate must have experience in Laravel framework.
- The developer would be responsible for creating efficient, scalable, and manageable enterprise-level systems using provided documentation, open source and any required premium code that might help fasten the development process.
- The right individual for this role should have experience and knowledge of building standalone Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platforms as well as WordPress plugins.
- Proficiency in MVC-based programming and implementation
- Experience with APIs, and 3rd party platforms and libraries, such as Google API’s, Blog Platforms, Social Networks integrations (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.) enabling social media integration and scalability
- Experience in PHP5 or similar frameworks - Candidate should be a top-notch PHP7 developer, familiar with the latest features in PHP 7.1 and 7.2
- MySQL - Modern database development expertise, words like 'trigger' and 'view' should be part of your vocabulary
- Object Oriented Design and Development
- Database and Platforms Linking: Experience in linking various databases and linking platforms such as CRM, Open Cart, WordPress, Payment Gateways, PayPal integration experience
Reporting Writing and Report Development Skills: Be able to construct user-friendly reports from MySQL databases
- Proficient in hand coding HTML, CSS and PHP tasks.
- Should be able to create simple yet, good looking User Interface
- Support existing bespoke PHP developed applications systems flows
- Write clean, well-engineered code that conforms to accepted standards, and test web applications
- Solid troubleshooting, bug tracking, and quality assurance methodologies
- Ideal candidates should understand object oriented development, and apply OO concepts to everything they do. Formal CS background or experience essential
- Simultaneously Work with Designer and Quality Assurance team to assist with their project deadlines .
- Ability to juggle multiple projects efficiently (often concurrently)
- Undertake regular reviews of all system logs and resolve any issues identified
- Thorough knowledge of the full business process, production tasks and the range of services offered.
- Flexible: Reacts positively to new ideas and suggestions
- Write clean, structured code with comments
- Must have experience in using Task Management such as asana or similar.
Best candidates will be shortlisted for an interview via Skype or Zoom.
Candidate should be a fluent Urdu or English speaker.