FULL Stack Laravel Developer (Full Time Remote)
We are looking for a Full-stack PHP Developer that is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of, and can hit the ground running. You will work as a part of a team responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software and web development from the initial specification to developing, testing, and launching.
- Write “clean,” well-designed code
- Document requirements with detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain software and databases to ensure robust optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle, and be able to switch between projects as needed
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Knowledgeable about Composer, npm, and package management procedures
- Experience integrating external APIs with the application.
- Knowledge of DB transactions/schema etc.
- Basic DevOps skills,
- Experience building and interacting with RESTful APIs
- As a bonus: Knowledge of AWS (S3, Lambda) and Laravel Nova.
- As a bonus: Experience using Jira and Bitbucket
Who we are
We are Softab. We build progressive websites and apps for multi-diversified brands. We excel in top of the notch websites & applications that are highly functional, unique, and impeccably designed. We strive to create digital experiences that merge creativity with advanced technology that drives results.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Flexible schedule