Full Stack Developer React (Remote)
HTML5 CSS3 ReactJS
ManyPixels provides graphic design services to SMEs, agencies and marketing teams all around the world. For a monthly fee, our customers get direct access to our team of 25 talented designers and we help them with a large range of projects: digital graphics, web design, illustrations, branding, etc.
Our team is fully distributed across Europe and Asia, while most of our customers are in the US.
We have been around for 2+ years and are growing fast as we are solving a very common and painful problem: finding a talented, affordable and reliable freelance designer is hard. With ManyPixels, you can submit your design request today and get it back tomorrow.
Check us out at www.manypixels.co
About the role
We are looking for a remote full stack developer React to help with our web app and, to a lesser extent, our website.
This is a full time and long term position with a fixed monthly salary. We are looking for someone based in Europe as most of the team is there.
You will be in charge of the continuous development and maintenance of our existing web app (check a quick preview here). You will work in an independent manner and will report directly to the the founders.
Other projects will include
- Redesign of our website
- Development and maintenance of our illustration gallery and blog
- React ES6+
- GraphQL with Apollo
- 2-3+ years of experience with React
- Excellent English both written and spoken
- Web Stack (JS, HTML5, CSS3...)
- Familiar with Agile/SCRUM
- Great communication skills
- Able to work 8h per day, Monday to Friday
- Self-Starter, Team Player, Hard Working
Nice to have
- Experience with GraphQL
- UI/UX knowledge
- Previous remote working experience