We are a technology company that has been operating for more than 10 years of experience and are focused on hiring great people for long-term relationships.
The person we are looking for should have the following requirements:
- Architect, implement and execute solutions for the desired products by using different tools, technology and methodologies, and also taking the lead in setting these tools, technologies and methodologies as well as training other developers about them.
- Work on determine needs for new software, platforms and applications that can be suitable for the different solutions and projects.
- Develop and implement all needed specifications for the different products.
- Suggest and implement solutions to improve the internal processes.
- Be accountable to manage and have perfect experience of all technology development phases.
- Provide guidance in technical and architectural aspects to team members.
- Share bug reports and update them as needed.
- Make sure that the development team works on testing and implementing the corresponding designs.
- Proven experience as a full stack developer.
- Familiarity with common stacks.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UX/UI design.
- Experience with Azure DevOps for backlog, GIT repos and CI/CD.
- Experienced in using and implementing SCRUM methodology on a day-to-day basis.
- Strong programming and algorithm design skills.
- Ability to present new ideas and report on current and/or finished products.
- Excellent data driven decision-maker.
- Perfectly adaptable and being a great team player, knowing how to get along and fit with other teams.
- Being a reliable person with integrity and loyalty for the company.
- Honest and transparent person.
- Committed for long-term working relationships.
- Critical thinking and problem-solver.
- Fast learner.
- Good English communication (written and spoken).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineer.
- 10+ years of strong experience in designing and developing software, production experience in modeling or software development using in the client’s Tech Stack.
- Working hours from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST.
If you consider that you are a good fit for this position, please apply to our job posting.