Front-End Design & Development (Bootstrap 4/SCSS) - Location Flexibility with Growing Marketing Agency! (Part Time with Opportunity for Full-Time once fully trained and working Autonomously) [CLOSED]
Salary Type: Monthly
HTML5 SASS Bootstrap Website design English - speaking English - writing
We are an online marketing agency that provides Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Search Engine Optimization, and Website Development services to companies in the real estate industry.
We're a new business that's quickly expanding and we're looking to hire someone who is a professional front-end designer and developer, with at least 2 years of industry experience.
We are currently looking to hire someone part-time for 20 hours per week, with the opportunity to become full-time within the next 3 months.
How Will You Benefit?
- Get to work with a great team (we're slightly biased :) )
- Location flexibility
- Get to be one of the first team members in a fast-growing company
- Autonomous work
- Money (Of course!)
- Improve your programming skills
In this position you will be responsible for the following:
Creating new website and landing page designs in Adobe XD
Building new sites in HTML/Bootstrap/SCSS
Upload and manage content on our sites
- Insanely organized. You love keeping things clean and organized.
- Pay very close attention to detail
- A good grasp of English. Able to understand and write comfortably.
- A problem solver. Able to grasp information quickly and use your judgment to solve issues.
- Interested in learning about internet marketing
- Reliable and punctual
- Looking to be part of a growing team
- Have a reliable internet connection for you to work
- Own a laptop
- Experience designing modern corporate websites and landing pages in a variety of styles with XD
- Ability to convert XD prototypes into responsive HTML with Bootstrap and SCSS, with minimal reliance on custom classes/rules.
- A solid portfolio of client work
- Experience with Git version control, specifically GitHub.
- Proficient in at least one templating engine/language.
- Experience with a flat-file CMS is a plus!
How to apply.
If you are interested in this position please email your CV and portfolio to ballnbooks @ gmail.com and include [Front-End] in the subject line.