Freelance Graphic Designer for SaaS Web Design Work [CLOSED]
Website design English - speaking
Testpad is seeking a talented, inventive Graphic/Visual Designer with an instinct for clean layouts to help refresh our company blog.
Our ideal candidate:
- will have experience designing effective website pages (blog and landing pages, etc)
- will have high attention to detail
- will be familiar with B2B SaaS design conventions; and yet creative enough to know when to break them
- will have a sharp instinct for typography
- can incorporate our existing branding into fresh, inventive concepts to push the design forward
- is comfortable creating graphical elements and mockups entirely from scratch
- is a great English speaker, able to understand and convey subtlety in the communication of design ideas
(Implementation/CSS not required; we will do that part ourselves.)
Fees are negotiable and will depend on the experience level of the candidate.
Please apply via the link on this listing.
In the last question on the application form, please submit a link to your all-time favorite website (any industry, and doesn't have to be one you designed) and tell us what you love about it.
Selected candidates will be given more specific direction for the project, as well as supporting materials to help convey our brand positioning, values etc.
Lastly, depending how this project goes, there is scope for this to turn into a long term relationship (part-time or retainer) to help us with all design needs of the business.