Facebook & Google Ad Account Strategist
Salary Type: Monthly
Facebook ads Google Adwords
We are a Canadian company that has been operating for more than 10 years of experience and are focused on hiring great people for long-term relationships with great entrepreneurs.
The person we are looking for working FULL TIME should have the following requirements:
- Dive in and take ownership of the accounts.
- Ad Account Optimization.
- Split testing on new creative.
- Working closely with copywriters and graphic designers.
- Implement effective Facebook & Google Ad campaigns that deliver high-quality results.
- Closely manage paid media budgets and work to deliver on targets and KPI’s.
- Day-to-day management of online advertising campaign (both clients and our own).
- Monitoring and analyzing campaign performance, providing regular reports and recommendations.
- Work with content and design teams to create assets and drive campaign results.
- Liaising and developing a strong business relationship with clients.
- Preparation of monthly and real-time reports for clients and the team, with insights on campaign performance and optimization tactics.
- Assist the team with strategy development and also other digital marketing activities.
- Provide feedback and/or suggestions to help continuously optimize business processes.
- Create own creatives (will collaborate with an existing team of copywriters/graphic designers to create images for the ads).
- Ability to articulate findings to clients and team.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Time management skills.
- Digital Marketing platform experience (e.g. Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Experience with EDM platforms (Active Campaign, etc.).
- Team player but also can perform independently at a high level.
- Problem solver in a strategic way.
- High level of accuracy.
- Attention to detail.
- With collaborative nature.
- Strategic thinking.
- Data capable.
- Results oriented.
- Good written and spoken English
- The person must have 2–3 years’ experience in a hands-on, performance-based campaign management role.
If you consider that you are a good fit for this position and you comply with all needed requirements, please apply to our job posting, send your CV and some examples of your previous working experiences with Facebook and Google Ads.