Facebook Ads Account Manager - remote work, great training opportunities, & potential for quick promotion
Salary Type: Monthly
Facebook ads Conversion Optimizat...
WHO ARE WE?
We are US Advertising Agency with a small team who manages FB ads for a handful of US clients that spend anywhere from $3000 to $30,000 per month.
We are responsible for the ad copy, media (images and video), landing pages, and CRM integration.
You will be working closely with other advertisers based in Central/Eastern Europe as well as myself, the owner and head strategist.
We need someone who is enthusiastic, hard-working, highly organized and problem-solving to do work on building and managing paid ad strategies for our clients.
This fully remote role is a great opportunity for someone to really develop and progress their marketing skills and take on more responsibility as we grow.
You’ll have the opportunity to get involved in everything from strategy, building the ads, landing page creation, and knowing you have a real impact in our clients' businesses.
The initial 90 days, at 40 hours per week, is $1000-1500 USD per month plus $300 quarterly bonus if you reach targets. There are also lots of opportunities for promotion with a clearly defined path for you to get there.
Full support will be provided when you first start working with us, including training in how to do each thing you work on.
WHO ARE YOU?
We are accepting any experience level marketer with a minimum of 6 months of experience managing paid traffic in past roles.
This is suitable for someone hard-working, who really wants to learn and grow, develop their skills, prove themselves and take on more responsibility.
You’ll be learning a lot. You won’t ever be comfortable just coasting along. This is a demanding role, with tons of support to help you improve your skills.
You will be expected to take responsibility for studying advertising techniques to improve your skills every day.
You will have access to dozens of top-of-the-line online training courses (like Billy Gene's School of Genius), weekly coaching from the head marketing strategist, and the chance to actually do the work, make some mistakes and learn from experience.
The role involves working with me, Owner and Head Marketing Strategist.
If you had been working for us in the last couple of weeks these are a sample of some of the tasks you would have done:
- Coming up with a plan to scale an account from $15k/mo to $30k/month
- Use Promo to come up with 3-5 video creatives
- Coordinate with our graphic designer to produce 5-10 image creatives
- Writing out a step-by-step training process to determine if a campaign suffers from audience overlap
- Set up a new landing page that we are driving ads to
- Ensuring Standard Events are installed to track KPIs
- Troubleshooting why a pixel event wasn't firing correctly
- Planning out a ManyChat bot flow to run as a parallel split-test
- Coming up with email subject line and CTA variations
- Checked, double checked and triple checked every step of an automated funnel to make sure it’s working properly
Tasks will be set up in our project management system, Asana, and need to be ticked off in there so we can keep track of what has been done.
There are constant discussions in Slack when getting advice/revisions for what you're doing with other advertisers.
We have detailed processes written up for how to do some of these jobs, and others need figuring out.
Whenever there is a task that involves figuring something out you will be expected to study how to do it, come up with options and get approval before implementing it.
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting
- Ensure the ad account is moving forward on a daily basis
- Monitor, track, improve, and report KPIs
- Install Standard Events and make sure pixels are working regularly
- Architect campaign structure
- Research audiences for targeting
- Write ad copy
- Build ad media using Canva/Promo/Lumen5
- Use UTMs to track data in other platforms
- Build landing pages using Thrive/Divi/ClickFunnels/LeadPages
- Build ChatBots using ManyChat
- Create new split-tests and other marketing experiments
- Present outside-the-box thinking with new funnel ideas that will help make sure the advertising strategy stays ahead of constantly changing marketing trends
WHAT IN IT FOR YOU?
- Create high-level FB ad strategies that directly impact the success or failure of a marketing campaign => You'll be responsible for spending the clients' dollars!
- Receive support to execute on your ideas so that you stay in your genius and aren't wasting time doing junior level work.
- Get PAID training to level-up your existing knowledge. This role is meant for someone who is hungry and regularly learns on their own. FB Ads changes quite a bit and you'd be expected to keep up with the trends.
- Have your voice heard by having a seat at the table. You'll be working closely with me, the owner and head strategist, and your opinions will be greatly taken into consideration as we navigate the digital marketing landscape. At no point this role will be a "do what you're told" but rather "let's observe the best way to move forward together."
- High Growth Potential => Aside from ads management and strategy, if your input is more valued at a higher level, then your time would better spent as the chief marketing officer (CMO) of our business, or marketing director, and then we'd be looking for your replacement while you moved up.
- Your work-life balance is taken seriously, which means you will not be required to work weekends or middle of the night hours "for the client's sake." You can take time off as needed and even work while you travel, as long the work gets done.
- Work with helpful team members => you'll be exposed to a team from different cultural backgrounds with different experiences. We all work to understand each other and foster a community inside the workplace. Team-members are encouraged to get to know each other and spend time on 1-on-1's to better understand how to work together.
AVAILABILITY / HOURS
The rest of the team is based in Central/Eastern Europe so you'll be required to coordinate with them on a Monday to Friday basis.
We need someone who can commit to one of these time blocks:
- 8am - 5pm EET
- 9am - 6pm EET
- 10am - 7pm EET
- 11am - 8pm EET
Lastly, we have weekly all-hands meetings every Thursday, 12pm EET for approximately 1 hour. This is a chance to meet your fellow advertisers and get support on what you're working on.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week position @ $1000-$1,500 USD per month for the first 3 months.
You'll receive a $300 bonus at the end of this period upon reaching targets
We will discuss promotional opportunities to move up to $1600/mo in the following 3-6 months after the first 3 months.
2-4 candidates will be selected from our interview process to begin with a 2 week PAID sample period to ensure a fit.
Only 1 person will stay on after the initial 2 week sample period.
HOW TO APPLY
MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THESE STEPS EXACTLY.
Put "Advertising Specialist" in the first line of your message or reply if you've been invited by a JobRack's Hiring Success Manager, Vladan (the message will look like it's coming from me).
Include a file sharing link (Google Drive / Dropbox) to your best portfolio item.
How many months/years of experience have you had managing Facebook Ad accounts in the past?
What is the most amount of adspend in USD you've managed in a month?
What is your desired hourly wage in USD?
I look forward to hearing from you.
Owner and Head Marketing Strategist