Facebook Ad Manager 1 - Support Our World Class Media Buying Team and Learn From the Experts [CLOSED]
Social Media Marketi... Facebook ads
Role: Facebook Ads Manager
Want to join our team? From anywhere? Doing what you love alongside a world-class team? Tier 11 is a unique team of high performers who LOVE Facebook advertising (and we think we’re among the best in the world at it).
Our customers are hand-picked quality businesses with great products helping to make the world a better place. Our job is to accelerate their growth with world class managed paid traffic.
Working At Tier 11
We believe Facebook advertising is a team sport (if done well). Every member of our team has a specific role to play to deliver results for our customers…
And delivering results is what we’re laser focused on. Although we work independently and remotely, we function as a TEAM. We’re quick to help each other out, eager to expand our knowledge, and always focused on what our customers need to reach their goals.
If that fires you up then you’ll fit right in!
About This Role
The focus of this role is to support our Media Buying team. You’ll be building out new campaigns as directed by a Media Buyer, and also managing the infrastructure that powers those ads (audiences, custom conversions, etc.). You will work closely with a Tier 11 Media Buyer (the lead on the account) and be a key player in executing strategy.
The ideal Facebook Ads Manager is organized with HIGH attention to detail. Additionally, they can follow a procedure to the letter, but still navigate around unexpected road blocks as best as possible.
You should be eager to get your hands dirty in everything from gathering data, to buiding out campaigns, to updating audiences, and more. This is a full utility player position to help our team execute what matters most.
You are free to complete your work from anywhere you choose. The only requirements are a reliable internet connection, a distraction-free work environment, a computer, and a web camera. Although you may live and work anywhere you choose, you will be required to attend some regular meetings during US-based business hours.
The wins for this role look like this:
- Facebook ad campaign construction and maintenance
- Know the Tier 11 SOPs inside and out for building campaigns to specifications
- Able to take verbal and written direction from Media Buyer and translate into a properly set up campaign meeting specifications.
- Develop and maintain a complete knowledge of (ever changing) Facebook tools for building campaigns, audiences, conversion tracking, and other tools used in delivering results for customers.
- Facebook ad analysis
- Ability to spot problem areas in a campaign and bring them to Media Buyer’s attention
- HIGH reliability and attention to your campaigns under management.
- Organized Team Player
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks independently without dropping any balls.
- Clear written communicator.
- Clear video communicator.
- Document task outcomes and work done to keep the team in the loop
Our results-based approach to work at Tier 11
Our interview process is designed to allow you to demonstrate your expertise and skill level. Expect to do some fun, different stuff along the way!
There are some regular business hours obligations (especially in the beginning while you’re training), but otherwise, you’re free to manage yourself once you demonstrate your ability to deliver results.