Salary Type: Fixed Price
At Testing.Agency we code variations on existing webpages to use in A/B-tests by DOM manipulation. Each project is a new challenge as each site and assignment is unique. Your code will be deployed on live, high-traffic websites and be used in scientific experiments to make the website and user experience better. How cool is that?
Our team works from home or in co-working spaces in different countries all around the world. We stay in contact with team calls, live chat and through our internal support system.
About the Work
When a briefing comes in, you start to work closely with the Ticket Owner in making sure you have everything you need to develop the test. The Ticket Owner communicates with the client, but you have all the technical expertise. When everything is clear, you do what you do best: write awesome code. When you're done, the Ticket Owner does a peer review and updates the client. After that, a new challenge will be waiting for you in a new test case.
- + An eye for detail and the ability to implement a briefing (pixel) perfect.
- + Great communication skills. We’re a distributed team, so frequent and clear written communication is a must.
- + Self-driven work ethic. You need to be a self-starter who loves taking initiative and seeing things through to completion.
- + Curiosity and the desire to learn. Our business is changing and growing fast, who knows what will be the skills of tomorrow? Flexibility is key.
- + Experience with A/B-testing and tools like VWO and Optimisely is a plus, but before you start we will train you on everything you need to know.
How to Apply