Hey! We're looking for an experienced web design project manager to lead a small team of project assistants, help us improve our processes and take our company to increased success.
We build highly effective websites for tourism businesses. All team members are treated with respect, and we have a fun, enjoyable workplace environment for everyone. We currently have 3 team members in Serbia and one team member in Kosovo.
Right now, I'm looking for a Balkans-based project manager to help us with building websites for our customers.
We've got multiple team members. You will manage their output to ensure that the websites get built using our processes in a timely manner. You will also assist with communications to the client.
- Ensure that project assistants are following processes
- Coordinate with the client, our writers and project assistants to make sure project finishes quickly
- Speak with client to clarify problems and work through issues
- Coordinate with third party providers who have referred us clients so that they understand the progress of the projects
1. A dedication to hard work and learning
2. A great level of English, to be able to work with the content and communicate with our customers.
3. A reasonably high level of intelligence
4. Experience in web design project management. We need someone who can help us create and shape processes as our entire process is very young and in constant development.
5. Experience with setting up Wordpress and managing basic hosting issues is also a strong plus. If you know how to point a domain at a hosting account, brilliant.
6. The abililty to push projects through and ensure that they finish on a timely basis.
To be suitable for this position; you'll need to:
1. Include the keyword Rezonga in your application.
2. Write a paragraph about your city explaining what is like to live there for you and why you live there.
3. Attach a screenshot of your internet speed.
4. Record a short mp3 of you reading your cover letter (30 seconds)
What you'll get
2. Regular pay of $800/m ($5/hr) for a 40 hour work week with potential for raises with success.
3. An amazing opportunity to work in an English only environment - we have a great, happy, enthusiastic hard working team. Our team is seriously amazing to work with.
4. Paid vacations of 2 weeks for every 6 months worked with us.
We help tour operators generate more sales by building them a website that is proven to be effective.
Our team is split between Chile and t...View company profile