Experienced Google Ads Account Manager
We are hiring an experienced Google Ads Account Manager to work full-time alongside our US-based team. To be successful in this role, several years of Google Ads experience is a must. If you don’t have this, please do not apply. This position is fully remote.
We are a Google Premier Partner Agency based in Brooklyn, New York. Founded in 2014, we are focused on one thing – Google Ads. Our agency ranks among the top 2% of all Google Ads agencies, and so it is critical that we only hire the best talent.
This role is great opportunity for someone who has strong a Google Ads background and would like to continue developing their career by learning from some of the best in the industry. As you prove the value of your work, your responsibilities, income, and overall career will grow within our company. Our agency is able to provide a high-paying, secure career that will last for many years IF you have what it takes.
Beyond having strong Google Ads experience, perfect English communication skills are essential along with excellent organizational skills, positive attitude, and a strong work ethic.
We work a 40-hour work week and you get two weeks paid holiday for every six months worked.
About the role
As a Google Ads Account Manager, you will work alongside our highly experienced account team managing Google Ads accounts (formerly AdWords). This role will provide a unique learning experience, as you will support a diverse mix of Google Ads clients across several industries and budget levels. You will create, manage, and optimize client search and display campaigns while uncovering valuable insights hidden in the data your campaigns produce. Beyond being a true Google expert, the right candidate for this role has an entrepreneurial drive and enjoys working on unstructured problems. A keen interest in the evolution of SEM is also essential. The right candidate will closely follow changes in the industry and incorporate that knowledge into his or her daily account management practices.
- Onboard new clients, from kick-off through to launch and management of paid search & display campaigns
- Conduct all aspects of campaign builds including keyword research, generation of ad copy, and configuration of settings.
- Perform data-driven optimization to continuously improve campaign performance after launch
- Generate reporting and analyses to be shared with clients on regularly scheduled calls
- A/b test ad copy and landing pages using third-party testing tools
- Work with our Google Agency Team to introduce clients to new Google Ads betas
- Perfect English fluency with excellent verbal and written communication skills. The importance of clear communication cannot be overstated. Producing results is important but being able to articulate those wins to clients is equally important.
- Excellent attention to detail & highly organized. We use Asana for task tracking and expect you will.
- Always maintains a positive attitude
- Self-directed with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Effective troubleshooter to fix disapproval issues and other account problems
- Ability to write highly effective Expanded Text Ads and Responsive Search Ads
- 2+ years of Google Ads experience.
- Google Ads Search, Display, and Shopping Certifications
- Strong analytical skills. Analyzing paid search accounts is a bit like peering through a muddy windshield. There are hundreds of factors that impact an account, several of which are not directly observable. Using sound judgment, you should be able to form a hypothesis on the cause of an observed change in an account.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and third-party industry tools.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
About Consistent Conversion
Over twenty years after the birth of PPC, the industry is evolving more rapidly than ever. Those changes represent opportunity. Consistent Conversion was founded on a relentless focus on client ROI, knowing that all else would follow, and we are now embarking on our latest phase of rapid growth. Founded by a Google alum and paid search veteran with nearly twenty years of paid search experience, our office is located Brooklyn, New York. Consistent Conversion is a Premier Google Partner.
How to Apply
Click Apply and include the following details in your message to us:
- What experience you have that means you’re a good fit for this role? (Do not copy and paste this from another application!)
- What’s your salary expectation per hour in USD?
We’ll be following a clear application process and we promise that we won’t be wasting your time.
After your initial message we’ll let you know if you’re through to the next round. If you are we’ll ask you to fill in an application form with some more details about you and your experience.
After this we’ll schedule a video call to say hello and meet face to face. Just a light introduction where you can ask any initial questions you have and I can explain the next stages.
The next stage will be a paid test task where we give you a chance to show us your Google Ads skills. You’ll be paid for your time, we don’t work for free and we wouldn’t expect you to either.
Finally there’ll be an interview where we can talk in more detail together about your future working with us.
We’re fully committed to getting a great long term team member. You’ll be our second remote hire and we’re very excited by the opportunities to start to build out our remote team and hope you are excited about working with a New York based company, hopefully you’ll be visiting us in person one day in the future too!