About People and Processes, Inc.
People and Processes, Inc. is an education and consulting services group that provides practical solutions to manufacturing groups to improve their maintenance and reliability practices. Many struggle to keep their industrial equipment running reliably. Most don’t know how or where to start improvements. Examples of those practices include proactive planning and scheduling, effective MRO storerooms, and developing reliability-centered maintenance strategies.
We have a growing small team that manages multiple social media groups and company pages, websites, digital and printed media, and other properties in need of your SEO content writing skills. We are looking for a full-time individual who wants to be part of a long-term, mutually beneficial, and collaborative team relationship.
Why work with us?
We empower you to do your best work, and once you demonstrate your existing abilities, we will invest in you from a continuous learning perspective.
We recognize our people are our best assets, to help drive our strategies, and adapt to our markets by solving challenges.
You will receive a competitive salary, paid holidays, paid time off once eligible, and bonuses.
About the Role
We need a capable individual to research and write compelling copy that persuades people to take action. To be clear, we NOT looking for a content writer but a copywriter capable of honing their craft and demonstrating their skills. You should be a great communicator, and a go-getter capable of interacting with our team, and one who is not afraid to speak up. Salary is dependent on your experience with a minimum of $1000 USD per month.
You are the ideal candidate if:
- You are able to speak and write English very well or as your native language.
- You have a high level of writing proficiency, not a content writer but a copywriter who can motivate people with your compelling words.
- You can connect and build relationships with our team.
- You are a continuous learner that can jump in and understand our niches.
- You have an eye for detail and are highly creative.
- You can function independently without continuous supervision
Here is a sample of the work tasks required while working with the team:
- Attend a weekly Monday AM (eastern time zone) to set the weekly direction.
- Research, create, and edit copy for our various assets (social media posts, snippets, email and funnel campaigns, blog posts, brochures, and websites)
- Develop copy based on our marketing calendar and meet the agreed timelines.
- Review trends in our markets and identify gaps in our copy strategy.
- Use SEO practices to optimize existing and new copy to increase visibility.
- Provide weekly reporting on copywriting activities, and goal attainment from a testing perspective.
- Adjust the tone and content to our audience.
- Have proven work experience as a copywriter or similar role.
- Be able to interface a minimum of four hours on each workday, ideally matching 8:30 to 12:30 PM eastern time. Other working hours to meet the 40 hour week are flexible.
- Are adept at keyword placement and SEO best practices.
- Have excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Have an ability to write creative copy for large pieces of content (e.g., website pages, blog posts) and smaller copy (i.e., nurturing email campaigns and social media posts).
- Have the creative ability to develop original content that provokes engagement and compels action.
- A portfolio of published copywriting.
- Excellent US culture understanding, such as pop or urban culture references.
Engineering, or maintenance experience.
- Pay salary weekly to start then pays compensation every two weeks after two months of employment.
- Pay increases based on performance.
- Bonuses paid for great work.
- 13th-month bonus
How to apply
MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW THESE STEPS EXACTLY.
- Apply with “Rockstar Copywriter” in the email subject line
- Include a link to your CV
- Attach a screenshot of your internet speed (visit speedtest.net)
- Your desired monthly rate in US dollars
- Availability to work full-time (hours available on USA Eastern Time)
- Any additional skills you can offer the team beyond copywriting and SEO
- Examples of your writing