Executive Virtual Assistant for a Growing Company
Admin Assistant Email Support
This is a role working directly for the CEO of ServeNoMaster.com
I am looking for someone to handle all of my interactions with an evergrowing team and large list of partners and projects. We have a growing team and it’s reaching the point where I can’t keep my fingers on the pulse of every project.
This role is for someone who likes working random hours and is comfortable handling business tasks from their phone.
We need someone who is enthusiastic, hard-working, highly organized and with great problem-solving skills to help clear up my communication channels.
This fully remote role is a great opportunity for someone to really develop and progress their skills, and take on more responsibility as we grow.
Full support will be provided including a focused training period when you first start working with us. We have extensive onboarding and training materials and the majority of your tasks involve oversite and scheduling.
We provide all the software tools you will need.
About the role
This is a full-time position of forty hours per week working closely with our CEO to manage his time and efficiency. Making sure that he follows up with outreach in a timely manner and handling his scheduling.
This is suitable for someone hard-working, who really wants to learn and grow, develop their skills, prove themselves and take on more responsibility. A passion for organization is critical.
You’ll be learning a lot. You won’t ever be comfortable just coasting along. This is a demanding role, with tons of support to help you improve your skills.
You will be expected to take responsibility for learning and mastering the tools we use, especially ClickUp for project management. Handling multiple lines of communication (Email, Voxer Messages, Private Chat) and converting them into ClickUp cards and calendar invites is part of your daily work.
You will interface with our 20-strong team to see what each person is working on and communicate that quickly with our CEO so he always knows what everyone is doing and if a project needs to be redirected.
You will have access to dozens of top-of-the-line online training courses, the most powerful software on the planet, daily coaching from our team and the chance to actually do the work, make some mistakes and learn from experience.
The role involves working with me (CEO), business partners and the other members of the team as required.
If you had been working for us in the last couple of weeks these are a sample of some of the tasks you would have done:
- Compared social media dashboard alternatives
- Reviewed and summarized an app proposal
- Tracked our podcast team and reviewed their results
- Tracked our social media campaigns and engagement
- Scheduled podcast interviews
- Reviewed blog post and seo results
- Updated and moved cards on our project management board
- Converted Voxer audio messages into tasks and checklists
- Cleaned up my email inbox
- Assisting with customer support tickets
This is a position that will start out part-time but will move into a full-time position after a three-month trial period.
You must be comfortable working with time tracking software. Our team is located around the world and this is our system for accountability.
Because you’ll be working closely with the CEO, you’ll need to adapt to my schedule which means working on the weekends for a few hours each day and responding in a timely manner to messages. (most of which can be handled from your phone.)
Requirements - What We Need From You
- Excellent Written English - You will be converting my audio messages into tasks for the team, supporting our customers and writing emails on my behalf so Excellent written English skills are essential.
- Experience with being an assistant - This is more like working in an office than a traditional virtual assistant. You will be more of a gatekeeper and communicator. Experience in customer support, executive assistance or answering phones are all a plus.
- Intelligent, Self Motivated, Highly organised and Confident in asking questions - You’ll be working remotely with communication across a variety of channels and task management through Trello and other online tools so we need to be sure that you ask questions if you are not sure of what to do and that you can be self-motivated and able to organize multiple streams of work effectively. That being said you will be expected to try and figure out the options before asking for advice.
- Extremely organized – there are lots of different things you’ll be involved in and all need to be prioritized, managed and completed accurately, effectively and on time.
- Hard-working – we don’t mess around here. We get a lot done very quickly. You will need to as well.
- Comfortable working with time tracking software - Our team is located around the world and this is our system for accountability.
Benefits / Details [after trial period]
40 hours per week [20 hours per week during trial]
$750-850 per month plus performance-based bonuses
Work directly for the CEO with constant opportunity to suggest your own ideas, make improvements and learn new skills.
Access to high-value training materials and courses
Access to everything you need (software, training, etc.)
Chance to work with a team that has been together for over four years
You will be a critical number of our team with responsibilities and support commensurate with the role. We want you to succeed!
We’ll review your work regularly including both volume and quality to ensure that expectations are being met.
You will always be supported and always able to ask questions and be a part of the companies progression. Your success means our success so it is in our interest for you to succeed and be awesome at what you do.
We’ll expect you to be always on the lookout for ways to make the business better and to bring ideas both big and small forward regularly.
We want this to be a long term role that grows as we grow.
Ready to Apply?
- If you’re interested in applying then please take a moment to fully review and consider the Requirements above
- Please review existing content at ServeNoMaster.com/blog to see what we re all about
- Are you able to work 40 hours a week every week?
- Are you happy with the opportunities to be part of our company?
- What's your expected monthly salary in USD?
If yes, then we'd LOVE for you to apply
How to Apply
- Apply with Executive Assistant in the first line of your application
- Include a link to your CV on Dropbox or another file-sharing system
- Attach a screenshot of your internet speed (visit Speedtest.net)
- Record a short video introducing yourself and explaining how you meet each of the job requirements. Please include three questions you’d like to ask and relevant job history. Then upload this video to YouTube as an unlisted video and include the link in your application.
How to Stand Out
We are looking for someone that’s really interested in the work we’re doing and the work this role will involve.
Applicants that really show that to us whether that’s using examples of work you’ve done before, or something you put together for us now, that will go a long way to impressing us.
We don’t want you to spend hours and hours on your application, just find a way to show us that you really are interested in this opportunity and it’s not just the next in a long list of roles you’re applying for….even if it is!
We are looking to hire someone ASAP, so fast action will be rewarded.
CEO & Owner,