About the role:
We are looking for a proactive, all-round executive assistant for 16-24 hours per week.
In a nutshell, the jack-of-all-trades who takes all sorts of tasks off the plates from the owners.
Who you’ll be working with:
We are AZKY Tech Labs. We build custom software applications for our clients around the world using NoCode.
NoCode is a relatively new ecosystem taking the tech world by storm. With NoCode, we can considerably reduce the development time and cost. Our project timelines vary between 4-6 weeks for small projects to 6 months and rolling/ongoing for large projects.
Our clients are
- Start-up founders who have an idea that they would like to implement and test with the market.
- SMEs who want to streamline internal processes. Like automating spreadsheets and emails, reducing admin overhead.
Our team is fully remote and currently based in UK and Pakistan. You will be mostly working with Zubair, the founder of AZKY.
How we define your success:
- The founder is on top of deadlines, emails and other communications – You are the right hand that makes sure that he stays on track
- The founder has time to focus – by strategically planning the agenda, taking over communication and taking care of all the small things that eat his time (business and personal)
- You have a list of problems you prevented, rather than a list of problems you solved – looking forward and preventing problems big and small is absolutely critical
Typical Things on your plate:
- Manage, prioritize and answer the emails
- Take action points from meetings and delegate to the team
- Support marketing & sales activities (Linkedin posts, making visuals)
- Monitor various communities & identify opportunities for us to be helpful & visible
- Execute research on clients, potential partners
- Update our CRM
- Make/Send invoices & remind clients about outstanding invoices
- Convert notes/sketches into PPT slides
- Prepare meetings for the founder
- Prepare & book travel
- Anything that comes up that would distract the founder
To succeed in this role, you most likely have:
- Experience in emptying out the plate of tasks founders/CEO’s
- Super strong English communication skills
- Dares to ask questions
- Discretion – understands data protection and privacy
- Superhuman organization skills
- Business acumen – you understand the agenda of the management team and know what to prioritize
- Flexibility & adaptability
- Proactive approach – don’t wait for someone to give you a task, but ask ‘what can I take off your plate?’
- Working hours that overlap with UK timezone
What is in it for you:
- A key role in a young and dynamic team that is changing the future of our clients
- Working closely with a pragmatic tech founder
- Working with in a open, supportive and positive team culture
- A setting where initiative is appreciated and rewarded
- Competitive salary 900-1100 USD per month (on Full-Time Basis). Half rate for part-time
- 20 days paid holiday per year (on Full-Time Basis)
- Performance-related bonus scheme/profit share in the future
- Training budget and time
- Working hours: 16-24 hours per week (for the right candidate we can adjust this up or down)
- Flexible working hours – you set your own work rhythm, with the only requirement that your standard work hours fall between 9am-6pm GMT
- Fill out the form with as much relevant details as possible
- There’ll be a second stage, likely an initial brief interview
- In-depth skills interview – We’ll focus on the skills and experience you bring to the table.
- Test project - a chance to see if our working styles match.
We look forward to hearing from you.