Email For Ecom Staff. Hiring for: Designer | Management | Copywritter | Assistant
Adobe Photoshop (Gra... Copywriting Email Management General Manager
About the role
Exciting full-time design and copy roles at an email marketing company, with a chance to work on a wide range of campaigns. It is crucial you have the right skills and the internal push to get your tasks done efficiently and on time. All work is fully remote – so you can work from anywhere.
Initial pay ranges from $4.50/hr - $7/hr plus a $400 quarterly bonus if you reach targets.
You’ll be learning a lot. You won’t ever be just coasting along, but the wide range of topics and opportunities to showcase your work will keep you engaged and constantly working your skills. This is a demanding role, with tons of support to help you improve your skills.
Positions we are hiring for:
- Managing team members to meet goals
- Hiring new staff
- Reviewing work
- Generation of ideas for marketing
- Team Organization
- Writing enticing email headlines
- Writing creative content daily
- Creating designs for daily email campaigns
The role involves working with me (CEO) and Ivan (Operations Manager).
Tasks will be set up in our project management system, and need to be ticked off in there as well as announced in our Slack channel so we can keep track of what has been done.
We have detailed processes written up for how to do some of these jobs, and others may need figuring out. Whenever there is a task that involves creative problem solving, you will be expected to study how to do it, come up with options and get approval before implementing it.
We work a 40-hour workweek.
There will be a series of skills test and a trial period for the role to check that we are a good match for each other.
We need someone who is:
- Experienced working in marketing
- Extremely organized
- Hard-working – we don’t mess around here. We get a lot done very quickly, and it is crucial that our project pipelines run smoothly and on time to keep each business moving effectively and each customer happy
- Intelligent and good at figuring things out
- Good at written and spoken English – most of our customers operate in English speaking markets and it is of the utmost importance the messages we are sending come out as fluent and easily understood
- Available to work at least 6 hours each day. While the exact time isn’t that important, it is absolutely crucial you get your work done and respond to the managing directors within twelve hours of us reaching out to you
- Ideally have 6 months+ experience with marketing systems (but preferably also including Facebook Ads, landing pages, etc.)
Email For Ecom helps online businesses build automated marketing funnels to increase their profits. We are at the cutting edge of the latest marketing techniques, and merging that technology with existing email marketing philosophies to create an improved conversion, returns, and sales to customers.
We’re a really fun, fast-moving company. We work hard, and we reward our staff well for doing a good job.
We’re pretty serious when we’re working, but understand the need to let off steam when you’re not on the clock (however that may be for you)! As long as you get your work done, the rest of your time is yours.
How to apply
MAKE SURE TO FOLLOW THESE STEPS EXACTLY.
- Include a link to your CV on Dropbox or another file sharing system.
- Attach a screenshot of your internet speed (visit Speedtest.net)
- Give me an example of an enticing sales email you have designed before.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Director / CEO
Email For Ecom