Email Campaign Manager
Salary Type: Monthly
Email Marketing SEO Copywriting Email Management Shopify Project Management English - speaking English - writing
Baloo Living is a US based lifestyle brand (www.balooliving.com). We sell luxury bedding including weighted blankets and linen duvet covers and have a brand ethos revolved around sleep and wellness.
We are looking for an Email Project Manager who will manage our weekly campaigns, automated flows and list segmentation using Klaviyo, to help us engage and grow our community of customers and fans.
Our ideal candidate is proactive and organized with the ability to propose email marketing strategies, make recommendations for best practices, disagree and take a point of view, yet be willing to compromise. Approach project with the understanding of the goals and the objectives of the business, overall marketing initiatives, and email's role in support of that to communicate product news, promotions, and sharing information and interesting content with our audience.
We are a small team, and we will provide the leadership for content ideas, brand partnerships, design and copy. We are seeking a freelancer who is extremely organized, thorough, clear and confident in communication, and excited about getting results and growing. Our company is growing quickly, so this is a chance to be part of something that's working well, and will work even better with the support of an enthusiastic email manager.
Hours will be flexible and part-time, and we hope this will be a long term relationship. Availability via Slack and email with some overlap during our working hours, which are 10:00am-6:00pm EST is expected.
Required experience - What we need from you:
- fluent english speaker and writer
- email project management experience
- weekly status updates and reporting
- fluency with Klaviyo
- strong attention to detail and commitment to excellent work product
- strong communication skills, confident asking questions, providing regular updates and making requests as needed
- self-motivated and ability to work remotely with focus
- preferred but not required: design and/or copywriting background
How to Apply:
1. If you’re interested in applying then please take a moment to fully review and consider the Requirements above.
2. Please take the time to visit our website (www.balooliving.com) and social media channels (@balooliving) to become familiar with Baloo Living brand.
3. Please share an example of a project that you're proud of or excited to have worked on. This does not have to be email related. Please share your role in the project and the impact it had in the business.