Our team is continuing to grow at Blink, and we’re now on the hunt for a Technical SEO with a strong background in eCommerce. Location is not a concern for us – the important thing for us is to find the right person, no matter where they may be based.
This is a new role, and the candidate chosen will be responsible for auditing, monitoring, evaluating and addressing issues across a number of our client sites. Typically this will include Shopify and WooCommerce, as well as other custom and less-known platforms.
The successful applicant will have strong communication skills and the ability to articulate complicated ideas to both internal and external stakeholders. A familiarity with standard SEO tools such as the below is expected:
Above all however, we are keen to bring on board a creative and enthusiastic thinker that is eager to find new and innovative ways to solve problems.
This is also an excellent opportunity to become a specialist in eCommerce at a time when the industry is expanding rapidly, as well as to work on a mix of projects for brands based across Europe, the US and Asia.
Working at Blink
In case you aren’t familiar with us, Blink is an eCommerce-focused digital marketing agency that was founded in 2001. We’re small but extremely ambitious, and have delivered successful projects for a wide range of clients. There are also a few important benefits to joining us:
· We’re very proud of our company culture. We put our people first, and we’ve invested a lot of effort and resources into making Blink the best possible place to work. As a result, we’ve been rewarded with a team that are positive, welcoming and share our vision for the business.
· To find out more about what it’s like to be a part of our team, see our Glassdoor page.
· We work a 4 day week. Our hours are Monday to Thursday, 9-6pm, and home and flexible working options are always available. We’ve kept to this process for several years now and we know it works for both our team and the company as a whole.
· Wellbeing is very important to us. This is not just a loose idea or phrase that we use when we feel like it. It’s essential to both our identity and our longer term goals as we grow. All our team have individual wellbeing budgets and access to a dedicated wellbeing platform. This can be used to buy anything from workout equipment to craft materials, as well as providing a large resource of apps, videos and other content related to wellbeing.
· We also have an in-house wellbeing officer, who provides practical support and guidance where necessary.
· We run a profit share scheme. After six months of employment, you’ll be eligible for a monthly bonus. This is not performance related – instead, we want everybody to share in the rewards of the business as a whole.
· We pay careful attention to career growth and development. We hold fortnightly training sessions with industry experts that help us stay on top of emerging trends and build skills throughout the team, while feedback and collaboration is a constant part of our daily routine.
Blink is a specialist eCommerce digital marketing agency with offices in Norwich and Birmingham. We’re largely SEO and PPC-focused, and over the ye...View company profile