Ecommerce Project Manager
Salary Type: Negotiable
We are a media company based out of the United States that specializes in creating direct to consumer eCommerce brands. We leverage direct response marketing techniques to create brands that compete in highly competitive markets. Our current portfolio consists of brands in various verticals such as health and beauty, gadgets, home and garden goods, etc.
We are looking for an Ecommerce Project Manager who will be overseeing the entire product launching process from start to finish. You will ensure the products are tested, optimized, and scaled with our proven process. The Project Manager will serve as the product team lead which will require managing other teammates, facilitating communication, maximizing group efficiency and holding team members accountable for their tasks.
- Conduct product research to create a steady pipeline of new products for the product testing pool
- Ensure product selection meets strict criteria by performing financial analysis on the products
- Communicate with our supplier to get shipping and COGS quotes
- Coordinate product launches by creating assignments and setting deadlines for the team members
- Ensure products are tested, optimized and scaled using our proven system
- Troubleshoot any issues that arise during the product life cycle
- Identify opportunities for improving efficiency and streamlining processes
- Provide leadership, motivation, and training to product team members
- Track progress and provide frequent updates on the status of your products to management
- Experience managing a team
- Strong analytical skills
- Proactive problem solving abilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical skills and ability to learn new programs and software quickly
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Highly organized and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- At least 2 years of experience in a project management role, preferably at an eCommerce or digital media company
- Strong background in digital media, eCommerce, or direct response marketing is preferred
- Experience with Shopify and media buying is highly desirable
This is a full time position. Your schedule will be 8am EST - 3pm EST Monday through Friday (12 - 9 pm GMT)
Depending on your time zone we might be able to offer more flexibility for the Friday schedule. Occasionally, some weekend work will be necessary.
Salary will be up to $2,000 per month, pending work experience and qualifications. This position also qualifies for quarterly performance based incentives.
This is a long term position. We are not looking for someone who is seeking temporary employment.
We are looking to fill this role immediately. If you’re interested, please submit an application by attaching your resume as well as a brief cover letter stating why you would be a good fit for this position AND what your favorite color is (your favorite color is not relevant, but attention to detail is crucial for this position so we will automatically disregard applications that do not include this)!