Top Reasons to Work with Us:
Since 2010, the Emazing Group has been the comprehensive e-commerce solution for passion-driven consumer lifestyle brands. With unique and innovative brands such as EmazingLights, iHeartRaves, and INTO THE AM, The Emazing Group has successfully created and scaled market-leading companies, empowering a lifestyle of self-expression one individual at a time.
Get an inside look into our office and culture at: emazinggroup.com/careers
emazinggroup.com | iheartraves.com | intotheam.com | emazinglights.com
- Featured as one of the best companies ever on Shark Tank (Deal with Mark Cuban & Daymond John)
- Top Workplace Award In Orange County, CA and Certified Great Place To Work
- Entrepreneur 360 - Ranked #128 best small business
- Join the #189 fastest-growing private company according to Inc. Magazine 5000
- Featured on Rolling Stone, Yahoo Finance, Inc. Magazine, Business Insider, CNBC, MTV, ABC's Shark Tank, LA Weekly, MSN, and more.
- Enjoy the autonomy/flexibility to be creative in a highly driven environment.
- Join a tight-knit team with opportunities for growth
- Great culture. Our headquarters is an environment where everyone is driven to make the company and themselves successful.
- 7 Core Values that shape our company culture: www.emazinggroup.com
- Manages all campaign set up & deployment for email, SMS, and push notifications for all 3 of the Emazing Group’s brands
- Assists with the creation of personalized messages, subject lines, copy, & variations of campaigns across segments to increase overall email engagement
- Communicates and liaises between cross-functional teams including copyrighting, marketing, design and merchandising to ensure email projects are completed on time and align with brand goals
- Work with Email Marketing Manager and marketing team to identify gaps in retention in order to develop campaigns & strategies to build increased repeat purchase, customer LTV, and brand affinity
- Support all projects within the areas of the customer journey pertaining to email marketing including flows/automation, weekly campaign deployment, acquisition strategies, and retention analysis
- Optimize campaign performance with A/B testing and analysis of campaign analytics
- Manage, monitor, and ensure high deliverability rates
- Provide feedback to creative, marketing & merchandise teams with performance results, competitive insights and ideas to leverage new strategies to increase engagement and grow email traffic & revenue
- Report out on KPIs weekly, monthly, and quarterly
- 2+ years previous experience in an email marketing role for a fast-growing e-commerce D2C brand
- Knowledge of and experience using Klaviyo email marketing platform
- SMS marketing experience
- Mobile marketing (mobile-first strategy experience)
- Knowledge of A/B testing strategies, multi-variate email deployment and strong understanding of segmentation strategies for B2C e-commerce marketing
- Enjoys writing various types of copy, from subject lines to brand copy
- Self-motivated, but also can work well in a team
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
Nice To Haves:
- Fashion or beauty experience
- Knowledge of and experience using Attentive SMS marketing platform
- Proficient with Google Analytics
- Push notification marketing experience
Preferred Working Hours:
- Monday to Friday 9 am - 6 pm PST
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: Depending On Experience
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Paid time off & holiday pay
- Bonus plan
- Deep discounts on all products
- Company parties and lunch
- Ongoing training and support
- This position is fully remote
The Emazing Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees as a way of doing business and in accordance with all applicable equal opportunity laws.
It is the policy of The Emazing Group to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Emazing Group will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.