Does this describe you?
- I have a high level of attention to detail - in fact, a bit on the perfectionistic side!
- I’m at ease using different computer programs like Google Sheets, Google Docs, and have no problem learning new computer systems
- I love making checklists and being organized
- I’m curious and like to find solutions to problems
Our fast-growing marketing agency is looking for Full-Time E-Commerce Assistants who can say “Yes!” to all of these statements.
This is a trial where you can move into a full-time position, 30-40 hours per week. You should be available at least from 7AM - 1PM EST each day during the week. You can make up the rest of your workday on your schedule.
During the course of a week, you’ll be:
- Checking operational & performance metrics for our clients on Amazon
- Uploading product information to Amazon
- Executing promotions to help our clients get more reviews for their products on Amazon This includes reaching out to reviewers and influencers to coordinate products samples and reviews
- Responding to customer feedback & questions on behalf of clients via email (no phone-based customer service). Interacting directly with Clients regarding operational & customer service matters
- Ad-hoc internal administration such as updating processes & procedures
- Preparing weekly performance reports for clients
- Conducting market research for our clients on new products & competitors
- Troubleshooting and researching solutions to problems online
- Keeping your Project Manager updated on your open tasks, which are managed through Asana. We also use Slack for daily team communication and updates
There are real opportunities to develop your skills and advance within the company to a higher level. As a fast-growing team, there are opportunities for promotion to Specialist areas within the company.
About the company
Bobsled Marketing is a boutique e-commerce agency that helps brands to launch their products on Amazon and grow their online revenue. Our clients are in the Home & Kitchen, Sports & Outdoors, Toys and Games, and Clothing & Accessories categories.
Our team is based in the USA, Europe, and Philippines and everyone works from home. We’re a close-knit team who care a lot about our client relationships. Solving problems and getting results together is something that everyone cares about. We all love to recognize each others’ work and have a rewards program in place where you can exchange peer recognition for prizes like paid days off.
Hourly rate is $6 USD. Expected work hours are 30-40 hours/week.
1. Write a cover letter that include some examples of how you identify with the “Does this describe you?” statements above, as well as including the word cafe somewhere in the letter.
2. Research and answer this question: what is the cheapest price for mailing a 5lb package (non-media) from US ZIP code 11215 to the town of Cold Spring, NY, via the United States Postal Service?
3. Write an email response to the following imaginary customer question: “I ordered Product X from your company, but received product Y. What will be done to resolve this issue?”
4. If you were tasked with lerning a new computer program then teaching the rest of your team how to use it, what steps would you take?
5. Find an error in this text.
6. Create a Google Drive Folder and add your resume, cover letter, and a document with answers to these questions. Share the document with [email hidden]. We’ll be in contact with next steps.