Who are we?
For over a year, our company has been active in the e-commerce (dropshipping) world within Europe. We started selling mainly home and garden items in the Netherlands and Belgium. Soon we saw many opportunities to expand and so we are currently active in France, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Denmark and Sweden. On short term we also want to launch shops in Finland and Norway.
The team currently consists of myself (Giel), a part-time store/process manager, a fulfillment agent, customer service employees and content creators.
At the moment, we are expanding our business and are looking for new A players for our team to help us achieve goals more efficiently. The new team member will be responsible for all tasks from product research to putting the social media ads (Facebook and Pinterest) online.
Whom do we search for?
- Passion for digital and online media, researching and understanding industry trends is second nature to you
- Full responsibility for searching and testing new products
- Can work together in a team as well as individually
- Big plus point if you are familiar with Shopify (importing products), dropshipping stores and e-commerce
- Any experience with social media advertising platforms (Facebook, Pinterest, Snapchat). Please mention it explicitly in your application.
- Ability to analyze data and metrics, and translate insights into actionable strategies
- Creative approach to the use of digital media in sales-oriented advertising
- You should know what and how to split test
- Communicate and manage the product import and video editor team roles.
- Exchange ideas and approaches with the other team members
- Very ambitious and eager to experiment with new formats
- Big plus if you know how to edit simple videos
- Strong written communication in English (C1 or higher)
- Using or being able to learn modern technologies like Asana, GoogleDrive, Shopify, Toptracker, etc.
What can we offer you?
- The position is 100% remote, so you get the freedom to work anywhere you want
- A lot of flexibility in defining working hours as long as you are on demand when needed
- Learn and grow with your task and team
- The possibility of obtaining higher compensation after working 6 months in the company
- Growth opportunities
- A full time position of 40 hours a week (possibility to get more)
- A good salary with performance bonuses!
What do we value?
Communication, Accountability & Results!
Those 3 attributes are the most important ones for our work culture!
How to apply?
- Please apply with the Hashtag #apply at the end of the CV so we know you have read the full description!
- We do neither appreciate half completed applications nor standard messages, because we choose carefully with whom we work.
- Please explain how you could benefit our company with your past work experience and why you want to join!
- Include your results from the 16personalities.com test and your professional social media profiles in the application!
- We are looking forward to hearing from you!