Do you want to help build Facebook Ad funnels with a growing marketing agency? [CLOSED]
Facebook ads Website design Wordpress Conversion Optimizat... Adobe Photoshop (Gra... Video editing Sales funnel design
We are a growing Facebook Ads marketing agency with US clients who is seeking a FB Ads Account manager to assist with client FB ad campaigns.
You will be working closely with me since I currently run the FB ad campaigns. Your main objective is to take over as many of the day-to-day tasks involving running client campaigns as possible, which means you'll be creating ad images, videos ads, messenger bots, landing pages, and all the integrations needed in-between.
It's important that you're a deadline driven and trustworthy individual to get stuff done without micro-management.
This role is $5 - 8 USD an hour - up to negotiation based on experience and willing to pay for less training needed.
20 hours per week initially. With a transition to 40 hours per week based on fit and performance after a 3 week trial period.
8am - 12pm EET
Most of the team and production cycle will be available during this time and it's critical that you're available for it too.
- Building ad campaigns inside the FB ads manager
- Designing graphics on Canva/photoshop/illustrator
- Video editing for ads
- Creating landing pages using Thrive Themes (or Click Funnels or LeadPages)
- Connecting landing pages to email marketing systems
- Building messenger bots with ManyChat
- Integrating the apps with Zapier
- Learning new marketing tools as needed
- Generally figuring out what needs to be done
- Must have a “how can I help” attitude
- Must be extremely organized and detail oriented
The needs of the business often change. While this will be your primary day to day, your tasks may include things outside of this based on taking on new projects and initiatives.
- Fluent or Native English speaker (written and verbal)
- Excellent English reading, writing, and editing skills
- High attention to detail and quality of work
- High level of organization and ability to prioritize
- Experienced with Google Docs, Gmail, Asana and Slack
- Ability to clearly follow instructions (whether written or recorded)
- Good communication
- Self-directed problem solver and quick learner
- Positive attitude
- High standard of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
- Prior experience in online marketing or working in a marketing company is a huge plus, but not required
Bonus points for people who have the most versatile skills when doing campaigns (ads, landing pages, graphics, video). Please highlight this if you have all of these skills.
There will be a 3 week trial period in which we evaluate your fit for the tasks and team.
HOW TO APPLY
Please answer the questions in this Google Forms application:
DO NOT send a message on JobRack - it will be ignored. Only applicants who fill out the google form application will be considered.
Those who qualify will be asked to schedule a final video call with me afterwards.