Do you have experience as an Ecommerce VA? We want to hear from you! [CLOSED]
Social Media Marketi... Email Marketing Copywriting Shopify Email Support Phone Support Project Management English - speaking English - writing
Come work at a growing ecommerce company that offers great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished business leaders.
Why Should You Apply?
- Top Benefits
- Generous Bonus Program
- Opportunity to be upskilled if desired
- Opportunity to grow into General Manager Role
- Long term stable work
- Work remotely from home
As our Ecommerce VA you will be in charge of everything related to our ecommerce store and customers experience. You have tremendous influence over the quality of service that our customers receive while shopping with us. Among the many duties, you will help to define internal customer service processes, using customer feedback to progress the online store design including product descriptions, FAQ, in store apps and general user experience as well as continually identify opportunities for constant improvement.
Success in this role requires a customer obsession, a strong work ethic, good judgment, and the desire to lead and grow in a team environment.
- Development of our Customer Service Department
- Handle Customer escalations
- Help write and create the internal procedures for customer service
- Review refunds/compensation requests up to a specified level
- Analyse and improve departmental processes
- Assist the Product and Marketing lead with updates to store descriptions, product research, customer insights
- Assist where necessary with product research & marketing
- Assist with the planning and preparation of reports and other documents
- Assign tasks to maximize efficiency, productivity, and morale
- Communicate effectively with internal domestic and international teams
- Provide feedback regarding CSRs progress for performance management
- Continuously seek ways to improve departmental efficiency and scalability
- Associate’s degree
- Two or more years of customer service experience
- Shopify and Oberlo and Aliexpress Experience
- Zendesk or similar Experience
- Proven record of exceeding performance goals in current position
- Please write the word helicopter at the front of your proposal so we know you've read this whole post
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays is required
- Strong attendance record
- Experience managing suppliers from overseas
- Bachelor’s degree
- Live support experience
- Experience multi-tasking in a high-volume processing environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
- Significant phone and online customer service experience preferred
- Experience in a leadership and/or mentoring capacity
Please record a short 3 minute introduction video briefly introducing yourself and your skills, previous work and experience. This video should be between 2min 30sec to 3min 30sec - no more and no less post your video link in this google sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pLg1PSJcY3GyV5paLiCE-P8ULtaibcXHGQlBP3CULgg/edit#gid=0
Looking forward to hearing from you!