Digital Marketing Strategist [CLOSED]
Social Media Marketi... Affiliate Marketing Email Marketing Direct Mail Marketin... Mobile Marketing Video Marketing Content Marketing
ZenART is a fast growing art supplies brand based in the UK. We are currently distributing in North America and across Europe with expansion plans for international distributions in other regions. ZenART aims to reshape the creative industry by building an art brand that inspires people to not only be a better artist, but a better person.
The driving force behind our success is our high-caliber team that's run by remote experts and as we are approaching a scale up, we are in the lookout for additional roles. We pride on excellent training, a great mentoring program and advancement opportunities so if you think you are a good fit, we'd love to meet you.
We are currently looking for an experienced and result-driven Digital Marketing Strategist to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for our company. This is more of a managerial role as the successful candidate will be working closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels. He/ she should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong online brand presence.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional who possesses a growth hacking mindset. He/ she will also be an exceptional communicator with superb ownership mentality and interpersonal skills, who can interface with sales and leadership with ease.
PLEASE NOTE: Kindly refrain from sending us a recycled copy-paste cover letter otherwise your application will NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Build, plan and implement our digital marketing roadmap
- Manage and grow all digital marketing channels (website, paid search, blogs, emails, video, social media, affiliate and online public relations) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget, forecasts and reporting for all digital marketing channels
- Research/ monitor competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions and ideas for improvement
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Oversee all social media accounts and oversee digital campaign plans to ensure they are innovative, brand led and effective
- Provide consultation to colleagues in the creation of innovative content plans to engage audiences in a social media space
- Track and analyze SEO and Google Analytics data
- Manage relationships with third-party digital agencies and suppliers
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing or a or a related field
- 10 years + experience as a respected leader in a digital, creative and content creation
- Ideally possessing a relevant or suitable background in art or a strong passion for art
- Ability to see the big picture and execute at scale, anticipating future consequences and trends and leveraging KPIs to understand what’s happening in the environment; clear articulation of the business goal behind the strategies and tactics
- Sophisticated understanding and experience leading the implementation of SEO/ SEM, Content and Social Media marketing initiatives
- Expertise in web analytics tools (ie, Google Analytics, etc) and social media marketing and monitoring applications
- Fluency in all major business software applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Google applications)
- Proven writing and editorial skills and outstanding command of the English language
- Talent management and development experience
- eCommerce and startup experience preferred
If you are ready to help us grow to the next level then we want you to apply now!
*** IMPORTANT: TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE, PLEASE SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING TO APPLY ***
1. Click the apply button to complete our application form
2. Send us a message notifying us that you have submitted your answers. Start your application email with the subject “I am your new DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGIST - MY FULL NAME”. (Ensure you add your name into the email subject line where it says MY FULL NAME)