Social Media Marketi... TeleMarketing Email Marketing Sales Representative English - speaking English - writing
We are looking for a committed person with practical experience in the field of Digital Marketing, a good understanding of business processes and how they can be optimised by modern business software.
The tasks include to create content as well as set up, execute and manage digital marketing campaigns. Very good English language skills are essential.
Knowledge in the areas of food retailing, food service, food production and quality management is an advantage.
These tasks are waiting for you
1. Create content
We develop the ideas together with you and we give you professional input on how our solutions bring the most benefit for the customer.
You generate convincing content as texts, video scripts and other valuable content. Together with our team, you will develop the appropriate layouts, video productions, etc. to effectively support the customer journey.
2. Set up and execute campaigns
We work together on campaign planning for our international audience.
You ensure that the plan is implemented. You start the campaigns, monitor the smooth process, interaction and responses during the campaign. Highly integrated tools support you in this important task.
3. Manage campaigns
You analyse the success rate, provide appropriate reports and think about optimisation for future campaigns. Here, too, you will be supported by powerful tools.
We will of course introduce you to the tasks, train and coach you step by step.
Who we are looking for
Do you enjoy to create creative and at the same time professional content for different media and are you really thrive to publish it appropriately for the target groups? Do you also have very good knowledge of English, an extensive vocabulary and a professional and engaging way of expression? Then our job offer as a "Digital Marketing Specialist" could be of interest to you.
We are a modern, agile and internationally active software company and develop mobile business solutions for our well-known customers. Now we are looking for more active and committed support for our team.
- have good or very good English skills (spoken and written, native or C1)
- have an extensive English vocabulary
- have a professional and engaging manner of speaking
- express yourself professionally and respectfully
- thrive when you can create and publish content
- understand the importance of the complete documentation of all campaigns and the philosophy of a CRM system
- have experience with SEO, Ads and other tools to increase visibility
- have a computer and a fast internet connection
- have a good knowledge of the current tools in the web and mobile environment
- communicate promptly and professionally with our team
- are flexible in terms of working hours
- complete remote work from home
- we provide very good customer references and business cases that will support your work tasks
- geographically distributed, international and dynamic team
- personal and professional development
- contract as "Service Contract" (you take care of your own insurance and taxes)
- workload approx. 10 hours / per week
- monthly billing and payment to your account
Our company is growing continuously and offers you the chance for further development with exciting and challenging tasks. Depending on the current projects, the workload can vary and you can actively contribute to the further development of the customer base.
Did you recognise yourself? - Apply now
If you are enthusiastic about the exciting tasks and you are completely sure that you can meet the expectations, then we should check together whether our job offer as a Digital Marketing Specialist is right for you and if you are the right person for us.
If you are interested, please send us the following information:
(Mark your Video as “unlisted“ on Youtube and send us the link)
- introduce yourself in a 60 second video
- your motivation - why exactly does this job offer suits you
- feel free to compare your skills directly with our requirements in a table
- references for similar activities and the corresponding qualifications
- your CV with details of the relevant education and practical experience
- your expected hourly rate in EUR for a long-term cooperation with us
We look forward to hearing from you, if you have the above skills and are interested in the exciting challenge of long-term collaboration.
Important: Please don't forget to include your video link in the application. We will review only complete applications and then get back to you with feedback as soon as possible.
The nextVision Group specialises in technology-driven solutions to implement strategies and optimise complex business processes in the pursuit of w...View company profile