Are you looking for an opportunity to work remotely and leave an impact? Do you love a fast-paced work environment with room to grow? Are you passionate about all things marketing and love being a part of a high-achieving team?
If all of the above sounds like you, read on…
At Agents Invest we are a small but mighty team working remotely from Europe and the US. We like to get things done and have fun while doing it. In short, we help US Real Estate Investors achieve their financial and lifestyle goals of building multiple income streams through real estate investing. We serve our customers through an online community membership, monthly webinars, in-person events, virtual summits, and a referral program with realtors.
We are looking to hire a tech-savvy, detail-oriented, and organized Digital Marketing Manager (DMM) with a passion to grow in this role and lead a team of full-time and part-time marketing team members who work remotely.
This Position Is Perfect For You If...
You're a fast learner.
You won’t be expected to know everything from the start, but you’ll need to be motivated and quick to learn new information.
You're a self-starter.
We're looking for someone who gets stuff done and delivers on time. Ideally, you are self-directed, self-motivated, and don’t need someone to look over your shoulder or hold your hand.
You’re super organized.
This is a remote position, so you’ll need to be organized enough to make sure that you’re on top of everything and everyone who is also working remotely.
We are looking for a DMM specifically with these requirements:
- Fluent (or close-to fluent) written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills
- 3+ years in a Marketing role
- Strong strategic planner and thinker
- Strong marketing experience in at least one of the following: content marketing, SEO, email, and/or social media
- Has created and managed marketing campaigns successfully
- Has experience in customer research (and using that information to create strategies and campaigns to implement on)
- Has experience working successfully with website analytics tools (ex. Google Analytics) and interpreting data
- Has experience leading and managing others
- Excellent organization skills
- Experience working 100% remotely
- Can work independently
Nice to have experience in these areas of Marketing:
- Funnel Building
- Lead generation
- Content Generation
- Search Engine Optimization
- Paid Acquisition (social or google ads)
- Real Estate experience (or someone who can jump in and learn the lingo)
- Eye for branding and design
- Strong writer of both long and short-form copy. Able to write on varying topics such as real estate investing and entrepreneurship.
- Experience with Google Suite, Slack, Asana, or the ability to figure out productivity programs/apps
In this role, you will…
- Develop marketing strategies and plans for all our marketing efforts
- Design, build, lead, and maintain our content management and social media presence
- Monitor the performance of digital marketing campaigns, report and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Collaborate with the team to plan, create and add content to the site and social channels
- Use current and future analytics tools and data to drive conclusions and improve/optimize marketing implementation
- Brainstorm new and create growth strategies
- Add revenue by marketing business assets (such as e-courses, calculators, summit videos, etc)
- Stay on top of marketing trends and provide insights on improvement within the business
- Build internal systems and processes for the marketing department
- Write engaging content for social media, emails, blogs, and event copy
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay-per-click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis, etc…
- Learn about and gain experience in Real Estate investing
- Spot and annual incentive bonuses based on individual, team, and company targets
- Receive reimbursement for training to build your skillset
- Two weeks paid vacation annually
- Enjoy the benefits of remote work, getting things done, and learning from any home base
- The hours in which you work are flexible (Though we would like an overlap working hours 8 AM to 10 AM US PT to answer questions in real-time and be available for scheduled meetings)
- Opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing company and grow with it
- Opportunity to play a key role in the marketing department as it grows out
Our hiring process is made up of 5 parts, so please keep in mind that some time will need to be dedicated for a questionnaire, video, paid test project, and two 1-on-1 interviews. We have an application process that is outlined below.
Look forward to your application and feel free to reach out with any questions you may have along the way.
How to Stand Out in your Application
We are looking for someone that is really interested in the work we’re doing and the work this role will involve.
Applicants that really show that to us whether that’s using examples of work you’ve done before, or something you put together for us now, will go a long way to impressing us.
We don’t want you to spend hours and hours on your application just find a way to show us that you really are interested in this opportunity and it’s not just the next in a long list of roles you’re applying for….even if it is!
How to Apply
If what we have described excites you and you meet the requirements (or most of them at least) then we’d love you to apply.
If you’re interested in applying then please do the following:
- Take a moment to fully review and consider the Requirements above.
- Think about how you can Stand out in your Application and prepare what you plan to submit. See above (How to Stand Out in Your Application) You will be able to submit a PDF, Google Doc, Video, Audio File, Image, or Presentation in the Application Form.
- Reread the description again. We want to know you are paying attention so there may be a question in the application that references something in this job description.
- Click this link HERE IS THE APPLICATION to fill out the application form. Clicking "Interested" or "Apply" through Jobrack will not officially submit you for this role. COMPLETING our application form will.
As you’d expect for a key role like this there will be multiple stages of the application process. We only want to work with people willing to put effort into this process. We will be communicating dates and deadlines throughout the process.