Digital Marketing Manager
Social Media Marketi... Facebook ads Email Marketing Content Marketing Adobe Photoshop (Gra... Creative Writing
The Curated (www.thecurated.ch) is a small start-up based in Switzerland, focusing on helping innovative, new skin care brands to penetrate the Swiss market.
In our portfolio, we provide two types of services for the brands:
- B2B market development which is focusing on acquiring retailers and/or beauty professionals for the brands
- B2C marketing which aims to create awareness for the products among end-users (which in turn reduces the risk on the retailer’s side)
B2C marketing is run through our own online shop: The Curated Skin (www.thecurated-skin.com) and includes various activities from digital influencer campaigns to events.
To strengthen our B2C marketing activities, we are looking for a Marketing Manager who would manage all the B2C marketing activities to drive traffic to our online shop and ensure a good conversion.
- steadily increase traffic to our online shop through optimized SEO, best fitting Facebook & Instagram campaigns and other creative ideas
- manage our social media presence (Facebook and Instagram)
- write short blog entries on a bi-weekly basis about beauty trends, products, reviews, etc.
- increase subscriber base through creative campaign ideas
- create weekly or bi-weekly e-mails to subscribers
- create and manage PR campaigns to digital influencers
- build and manage a successful affiliate program with digital influencers
- support brand launch events
- min. 1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing
- in-depth knowledge of beauty products and trends is a must
- good content management and writing skills are required, previous blogging experience is a plus
- knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Mailchimp is required
- proven track record of managing email campaigns and social media activities
- previously experience with online shop platforms is a plus but not a must
- affinity to create beautiful and aesthetically pleasing visuals
- creative, open minded and not afraid to go that extra mile to deliver exceptional quality
- self-driven and independent working style
- fluent in English with good German skills
What we offer:
- a young, international team #girlpower
- dynamic growth opportunities - your value-add will have a high impact on revenue which will drive your own compensation
- a wide-range of marketing tasks, it will surely never get boring with us!
- access to international cosmetic brands, trying out the newest skin care products
- fix + performance-based compensation