Digital Marketing Assistant for a Small Digital Marketing Agency [CLOSED]
As our full-time marketing assistant, you would help with the day to day marketing activities for client sites.
I'll provide much of the documentation, training, and support that you need to do your job correctly. Some of it you'll have the opportunity to document yourself. :)
This job is perfect for someone who has some SEO or marketing experience; or for someone with project management experience who is interested in digital marketing.
You will work on marketing campaigns for client sites as well as a few of our own sites and projects.
We are a small digital marketing company (I'm the founder, Nick). We provide content marketing and link building services to a variety of different types of businesses.
We're a small, passionate team distributed around the globe (100% remote), which includes contractors, part-time team members, and full-time team members.
We have a low client turnover and our business is growing steadily. Would you like to grow with us? :)
You are the ideal candidate if you:
- Have previous SEO or digital marketing experience (not required but you will need to be interested and ready to learn :) )
- Previous experience in project management (not required but a plus)
- A fast learner who enjoys learning and working on new things
- Have great communication skills
- Are well organized and detail oriented
- Are ambitious. You take ownership of your role and get stuff done!
The job details:
You will initially be working on outreach campaigns for link building. You will follow our well-established process and learn how we carry out client link building campaigns. Later we will add in other client and affiliate SEO tasks.
You'll get to work alongside me and learn how to carry out marketing campaigns. You'll have access to our systems and training to help you get started and learn the ropes.
You'll also get to work remote and get 2 weeks paid vacation every year.
Interested? Here are the next steps:
- Apply here on JobRack
- Describe your past experience with SEO, Marketing and/or project management
- Include the phrase, "Marketing Assistant" in the title of the application
- Tell me your desired pay and current location
Thanks for your time!