Direct Mail Marketin... Content Marketing Data Entry Email Management
We are a technology company that has been operating for more than 10 years of experience and are focused on hiring great people for long-term relationships.
The person we are looking for should have the following requirements:
• Highly required to know Infusionsoft tool.
• Gathering, cleaning and managing email data.
• Outstanding Excel management for matching, cleaning and reporting data.
• Loading data back into database.
• Automation of marketing funnels.
• Input forms on web pages, thank you pages.
• Automation of tags, confirmation messages, reminders.
• Create lead generation databases
• Knowledge on how to develop individualized personalization strategies for customers.
• Sharing knowledge about pertinent processes, database management with clients and internal collaborators.
• A person that is focused on the task with the interest of getting things done.
• Being a reliable person with integrity and loyalty for the company.
• Honest and transparent person.
• A person that will be coherent in doing what is saying will be done.
• An individual thinker that will share ideas or ask questions to have clear expectations about the assigned tasks/projects.
• Excellent English communication (written and spoken).
• Committed for long-term working relationships.
• Loyal and passionate with the business.
• Great interpersonal communication.
• Critical thinking and problem-solver.
• Fast learner.
• Excellent written and spoken English.
• Working hours from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
• The person must have 1 - 2 year experience in data management, digital marketing (funnels, email administration) and a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
If you consider that you are a good fit for this position, please apply to our job posting.
We are a Canadian company dedicated to help entrepreneurs find the best talent from all around the world to succeed and grow on their businesses. <...View company profile