Digital Data Manager [CLOSED]
Salary Type: Monthly
Email Marketing Sales funnel design
We are a technology company that has been operating for more than 10 years of experience and are focused on hiring great people for long-term relationships.
The person we are looking for should have the following requirements:
- Highly required to know Infusionsoft tool.
- Gathering, cleaning and managing email data.
- Outstanding Excel management for matching, cleaning and reporting data.
- Loading data back into database.
- Automation of marketing funnels.
- Input forms on web pages, thank you pages.
- Automation of tags, confirmation messages, reminders.
- Create lead generation databases.
- Knowledge on how to develop individualized personalization strategies for customers.
- Sharing knowledge about pertinent processes, database management with clients and internal collaborators.
- A person that is focused on the task with the interest of getting things done.
- Being a reliable person with integrity and loyalty for the company.
- Honest and transparent person.
- A person that will be coherent in doing what is saying will be done.
- An individual thinker that will share ideas or ask questions to have clear expectations about the assigned tasks/projects.
- Excellent English communication (written and spoken).
- Committed for long-term working relationships.
- Loyal and passionate with the business.
- Great interpersonal communication.
- Critical thinking and problem-solver.
- Fast learner.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Working hours from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- The person must have 1 - 2 year experience in data management, digital marketing (funnels, email administration) and a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
If you consider that you are a good fit for this position, please apply to our job posting.