HTML5 English - speaking English - writing Email Support Phone Support Tech Support
Do you enjoy communicating with people and do you really thrive when it comes to testing software and presenting the solution? Do you also have good to very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)? Then our job offer as a “Customer Care Specialist” could be of interest to you.
We are a modern, agile and international software company and develop mobile business solutions for our well-known customers. Now we are looking for active and committed assistance for our team.
These tasks are waiting for you
1. Software testing
You will get to know our software solutions and test the functions so that our customers have fun using it and can always rely on the results.
2. Customer Support
You answer customer inquiries via email and, if necessary, by phone, maintain the support system and work directly with the development team to fix malfunctions.
3. Project work
Once you are really familiar with our software solutions, you will work on exciting projects. You will be the first to receive the great new functions from our software development team and work on the finish yourself until they are perfect for delivery to our customers.
We will of course introduce you to the tasks, train and coach you step by step.
Who we are looking for
We communicate both with our customers and within the team in English. Very good language skills (native or C1/C2) are therefore an absolute requirement.
The cooperation with our customers takes place at a very high level in a collegial and professional business environment. That is why we expect timely and professional communication, open-mindedness, absolute reliability and full confidentiality with regard to all processes, information and data. We also expect excellent quality of work and strict adherence to deadlines.
- have good to very good knowledge of English (spoken and written, native or C1/C2)
- may have knowledge of German language - which is an absolute plus
- have a computer and a fast internet connection
- have good knowledge of the current tools in the web and mobile environment
- you are well acquainted with MS Excel
- have knowledge of HTML, other programming languages are a plus
- communicate promptly and professionally
- have a good logical understanding even for complex tasks
- enjoy the systematic testing of business software with a high quality standard
- love to proactively support end users via email, phone and web
- are flexible in terms of working hours
- Complete remote work from home (100% home office)
- Cooperation with well-known customers
- Geographically distributed, international and dynamic team
- Personal and professional development
- Contract as a "Service Contractor“ (you take care of your insurance and taxes yourself)
- Workload approx. 2 - 4 hours / 5 days a week (flexible and predictable: we will coordinate a weekly plan with you)
- Monthly billing and payment to your account
Our company is growing continuously and offers you the opportunity for further development with exciting and challenging tasks. Depending on the current projects, the workload can vary and you can actively contribute to the further development of the software.
Did you recognise yourself? Apply now
If you are enthusiastic about the exciting tasks and you are completely sure that you can meet the expectations, then we should check together whether our job offer as a Customer Care Specialist is right for you and for us.
Please send us the following information:
- Introduce yourself in a 60 second video
(Mark your video as "unlisted" on Youtube and send us the link)
In written form
- Your motivation - why exactly this job offer suits you
- Please compare your skills directly to our requirements in a table
- References for similar jobs and relevant qualifications
- Your curriculum vitae with details of relevant training and practical experience
- Your salary expectations in EUR per hour
We expect absolute reliability for all our tasks and project work as well as complete trustworthiness with regard to all information and data. We also expect excellent quality and strict adherence to deadlines.
We look forward to hearing from you, if you have the above skills and are interested in the exciting challenge of long-term collaboration.
Important: Please don't forget to include your video link in the application. We will review only complete applications and then get back to you with feedback as soon as possible.
The nextVision Group specialises in technology-driven solutions to implement strategies and optimise complex business processes in the pursuit of w...View company profile