Customer Support Champion - Fully Remote [CLOSED]
Salary Type: Negotiable
Email Support Social Media support... Tech Support Technical Writing English - speaking English - writing
Neat A/B Testing is a US based software business that provides an A/B testing platform to eCommerce stores.
We need someone who is hard working, highly organized and has great communication skills to champion and own all things customer support and success, and provide business and admin support.
If you’re interested in developing skills and experience in SaaS, this fully remote role is a great opportunity.
We have a packed roadmap ahead, and you’ll have the opportunity to get involved in everything from customer support to documenting and improving our processes and assisting in marketing efforts.
Full support will be provided when you first start working with us, including training in how to do each thing you work on.
About the role
This is a full time role where you will help our customers succeed and learn new skills. The role is fully remote so you can work from anywhere.
Initial pay is $800/month plus $200 quarterly bonus if you reach well defined targets.
You will work closely with the business founder, who will support you and get you up to speed on the platform.
If you were already working for us this month, here’s a sample of what you would have worked on:
- Tested a new feature before it rolled out to all customers.
- Responded to customer inquiries in HelpScout.
- Helped to create documentation for a new feature.
- Created tickets to document bugs and feature requests.
- Edited a landing page.
- Tweeted helpful information on our Twitter account.
- Figured out monthly affiliate payments.
- Helped out in the live customer service chat.
Tasks are set up in Trello, our simple project management system, and are all tracked through there and HelpScout, our customer service system.
Some of these jobs come with detailed written processes, and others need definition or improvement. This role is a great opportunity to figure out and define best practices. Whenever there is a task that involves defining new processes, this is your chance to do some research, come up with options and suggestions and work the founder to choose the best approach.
We work 40 hours per week and you accrue 4 weeks paid vacation per year.
There will be a fully paid 3-month trial period for the role to check that we are a good match for each other;
We need someone who is:
- Customer focused - we work hard to keep our customers happy and we expect team members to go the extra mile for them.
- Comfortable following existing processes and creating new ones.
- Hard working
- Good written and spoken English
- Available to work at least 2 hours of your work day between 9am and 5pm PST.
- 1+ years in customer support.
- Ideally have some experience with e-commerce and/or SaaS businesses.
- This isn’t a development role, but some basic HTML/CSS is a huge plus.
Neat A/B Testing helps e-commerce stores increase their profitability with simple A/B testing. We work hard and move fast to give our customers the tools they need to grow their businesses.
How to apply
Please follow these steps exactly.
- Apply with “Support role application” in the first line.
- Attach your CV in PDF format or link to it on Dropbox (in PDF format).
- Tell us about a time you provided great customer support.