- Apply to The Ridge! We are an Everyday Carry Product company specializing in minimalist products, headlined by our flagship product The Ridge Wallet. The Ridge Wallet started as a Kickstarter project in 2013 and is now in the hands and pockets of over 3 million people around the world! We current operate around the globe selling in the US, Canada, the UK, EU and Australia on Shopify and through other channels such as Amazon and Wholesalers. We are looking for people interested in positions with tremendous growth potential, but which come with high expectations of work rate and quality of work. We are a fully remote company and are very excited to dip into the Eastern European market to continue to grow our team!
- We strive to work with the best people, both on a talent and commitment level to grow and learn more! Since we are a remote first company, we always do our best to be as accommodating to a healthy work/life balance.
- Please note that for this position - we are looking to hire before our Holiday peak season. We are looking to fill positions on a temporary basis, however we believe that a Customer Success position with The Ridge offers a great opportunity not only to continue work past the 2022 Holiday Season, but to offer the potential to move to other departments where the working skillset can be utilized.
Job Qualifications & Responsibilities:
- Working typically on a Pacific Timezone to work with our US based staff and fulfillment centers.
- Experience using Kustomer, Gorgias or Zendesk ticketing platforms. We utilize Kustomer, but Gorgias and Zendesk offer similar functionality.
- Proficient experience using Shopify
- Experience using a Warehouse Management System and/or ERP
- Overall strong English Reading, Writing and Speaking Skills
- Ability to use our Internal Knowledge Base documents to expand on initial training and help problem solve unique Customer Questions.
- Understanding the importance of logging Quality Control issues, everything from products to shipping to site issues and the overall customer experience.
- Ability to utilize all tools to answer 90-100 tickets a day.
Benefits & Perks:
- At this time, we offer pay on a weekly basis via PayPal or Wise.com, but preferability Wise.com for ease of payments. Next, starting 30 days after the working relationship has started, we offer Paid Vacation and Sick time depending on the amount of days remaining in the calendar year. We also offer a “13th month” salary in December, which results in doubling the December pay. This also depends on the official start date of the working relationship.
- For this position, we are offering a weekly salary starting at $220.00 USD with the expectation of a 40 hour work week. During training of the first few weeks hours may be lower, but the salary rate will remain the same. The total per month would then be $880 USD. For highly skilled applicants, this can be negotiated upon completion of the application process.
- For longer term employment, we do offer paid Sick and Vacation days along with “13th month” pay which results in a doubling of the December Salary.
*Please note that this is a gross salary and that you are responsible for any tax-related procedures in your country of residence. We kindly ask you to apply only if you are happy to work remotely as an independent contractor.
How to Apply:
- Please complete the linked form, where we will require the following:
- A Resume or CV
- A Loom Video of yourself explaining why you believe you are a fit for the position, and how your skillset will make you an asset to The Ridge
- There are a few writing samples required - please use our website linked in the application to find information needed to complete these writing samples. Please do not simply copy and paste from our website.
- Hit Submit!
Questions? Please feel free to send a message via JobRack and we will get back to you as quickly as possible!