Please click the Apply to complete the application form to be considered for this role!
ZenART is a rapidly growing art supplies brand based in the UK. We distribute high quality art products and supplies throughout North America and across Europe with plans to expand into other international marketplaces in other regions. ZenART aims to help reshape the creative industry by building an art brand that inspires people to not only improve and grow as an artist, but also on a personal level.
The driving force behind our success is our high-caliber team that's run by remote experts and as we are approaching a scale up, we are on the lookout for the right people to fill additional roles. We take pride in being able to offer you comprehensive training, a fantastic mentoring program and opportunities for advancement within the ZenART family. So if you think you’re a good fit, we'd love to meet you.
Our Virtual Customer Experience Specialist takes incoming calls, emails or chats from our customers who may have questions concerning products and order details, lost packages, exchanges/returns, shipping information, billing and a variety of other concerns. He/she also assists our customers with ordering, checking availability and navigating our website.
We are looking for someone who places emphasis on providing the best customer care experience he/she can every time, has the ability to assess customers’ needs and provide the correct answer, path, troubleshooting, or method for a positive customer experience. The person whom we choose to join the ZenART family will be working closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all customer channels. He/ she is a quick, independent thinker who projects confidence, can identify and understand problems fast, is tech-savvy and possesses great communication and conflict management skills.
- High school diploma and any relevant industry related certifications, 3+ years in customer service experience, Amazon and Shopify experience given preference
- Ideally possessing some background in art or can demonstrate a strong passion for art
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Being driven to provide a high standard of customer service and care is a must
- Ability to interact and adapt in his/her approach to communication to match different types of personalities encountered along the way
- Possess excellent communication skills with a high standard of personal presentation
- The ability to multitask, prioritize and display excellent time management strategies
- Proven writing and editorial skills are required, along with an outstanding command of the English language, which is going to be essential to perform at his/ her best in this position
- Willingness to work on US timezone
At ZenART Supplies, our mission is to inspire peace and mindfulness through the creation of art.
We believe that art has the power to cha...View company profile