The creative director role is for Astute Brands which owns and operates a few e-commerce brands that are in the growth phase!
You will be running multiple eCommerce stores in a fast-paced and exciting environment. We are looking to build world-renowned brands and most importantly scale our existing stores. You will also have a-level training.
We are always open to new ideas and new niches.
What is in it for you?
• The opportunity for some serious career progression and growth
• Technology (After the first 12 months)
• Flexible working hours
What do you need?
• A good, positive, can do attitude. We need a solution to every problem
• The ability and willingness to learn
• To understand e-commerce from all fronts
• Click Up & project management expertise
• Excellent time management & organisational skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication with the staff
• Leadership expertise and keeping morale high
• A good level of english and must be able to communicate effectively with our team and I
What will you do?
• Optimise existing processes within the business
• Manage creative workflow & get involved where yo ucan
• Monitor video editors
• Look at company KPIs
• Ad reporting using our export function on Facebook
• Weekly financial reporting (easy process)
• Review competitors
• Ensure the product research team is hitting their KPIs per day
• Ensure that social media management is optimised correctly and seeing a month on month growth rate of 10% at a minimum (Instagram)
• Help optimise our back end to ensure we have 30-40% revenue coming in from our Emails, SMS flows and messenger flows. You might not understand email marketing but we will help you learn with some courses we have paid for and our time! This is a great mentorship opportunity!
We cannot wait for your application and look forward to hearing from you soon!
Astute Brands owns and operates exciting ecommerce brands that are in their growth phase!
We have an emphasis in beautiful branding and crea...