Top Reasons to Work with Us:
Since 2010, the Emazing Group has been the comprehensive e-commerce solution for passion-driven consumer lifestyle brands. With unique and innovative brands such as EmazingLights, iHeartRaves, and INTO THE AM, The Emazing Group has successfully created and scaled market-leading companies, empowering a lifestyle of self-expression one individual at a time.
Get an inside look into our office and culture at: emazinggroup.com/careers | emazinggroup.com | iheartraves.com | intotheam.com | emazinglights.com
- Featured as one of the best companies ever on Shark Tank (Deal with Mark Cuban & Daymond John)
- Top Workplace Award In Orange County, CA and Certified Great Place To Work
- Entrepreneur 360 - Ranked #128 best small business
- Join the #189 fastest-growing private company according to Inc. Magazine 5000
- Featured on Rolling Stone, Yahoo Finance, Inc. Magazine, Business Insider, CNBC, MTV, ABC's Shark Tank, LA Weekly, MSN, and more.
- Enjoy the autonomy/flexibility to be creative in a highly driven environment.
- Join a tight-knit team with opportunities for growth
- Great culture. Our headquarters is an environment where everyone is driven to make the company and themselves successful.
- 7 Core Values that shape our company culture: www.emazinggroup.com
- We're looking for a Copywriter who's eager to make an immediate impact on our fast-growing brands. Our ideal candidate is a creative, strategic, and adaptable writer who can pick up on brand voice in a heartbeat and write witty copy quickly.
- You’ll write copy for all three of our brands and will report directly to our Creative Director. Your day-to-day will focus on campaigns across our retention, acquisition, and brand marketing channels.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Concepting: Work closely with our marketing and graphic design teams to develop and execute creative concepts for marketing campaigns
- Copywriting: Write on-brand, results-driven copy for email, paid and organic social, product pages, and SEO
- Proofreading: Proofread copy before final handoff
- A/B Testing: Identify opportunities and write copy for A/B testing across email and paid social
- Owning the Brand Voice: Consistently enforce and evolve the brand voice and tone across all written media
- Bachelor's Degree in English, Creative Writing, Communications, Marketing or Advertising is preferred
- Copy samples, including email and paid and organic social
- 3-5 years of copywriting experience, preferably at an e-commerce fashion brand
- Experience writing copy for different audience segments and touchpoints
- Experience writing SEO copy for online brands
- Strong command of grammar, usage, and mechanics
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, with all levels of the organization, in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Strong interest in retail/fashion and the digital, direct-to-consumer space
- Strong understanding of SEO keywords as they relate to our fashion brands and market
- Excellent written, verbal, and spelling skills in English
- May be subjected to working extended hours
Sample of written work is required for all applicants
- Please include a sample of your copywriting skills for a previous brand you worked for. Product descriptions, organic and paid social media posts, email, and SEO examples are ideal.
- Please answer the following question, in detail: Please describe why you think you would be a good cultural and professional fit for this position.
- Salary: Depending On Experience
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Monthly Bonus Structure
- Deep Discounts on all products
- Ongoing training and support
- This position is fully remote
The Emazing Group is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees as a way of doing business and in accordance with all applicable equal opportunity laws.
It is the policy of The Emazing Group to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Emazing Group will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Click the Apply button to complete the application form. Only applications received through the form will be considered for the role.