Content Writer for JobRack - Business Focused - Regular Work Every Week - Long Term Role [CLOSED]
SEO Content Marketing English - speaking English - writing
Hey, Noel here, CEO and owner of JobRack.
Yep, that’s right, JobRack, the site you’re browsing looking for awesome remote jobs right now!
I'm looking for a really great content writer to write and publish informative, interesting business-related articles on our blog here at JobRack.
With a focus on providing really great quality content to employers and business owners - you will be writing 3 x articles each week of between 600 to 1000 words.
Articles must be well-formatted, with SEO always at the front of your mind including cross-links to our existing articles and a focus on what readers would be searching for to land on our content.
We have the next 3 months topics mapped out already (more will follow) we just need someone awesome to write them for us, add great images and publish them to our blog.
This is a long term role for someone who wants to be part of a small but awesome team!
Please note: I really, really do NOT enjoy editing articles and correcting simple mistakes so your attention to detail and quality of writing needs to be really good. If you're not at this level please don't apply this time around.
Our ideal candidate
We are looking for English content creators on a native or near-native proficiency level, who possess an eye for detail and command perfect grammar skills. Experience with working in a remote setting is a must (freelancing, remote teams). On top of that, our ideal writer has:
– a fun, informative and engaging writing style
– an eye for choosing great images to go with the articles
– experience with Wordpress, creating, formatting and publishing articles
Other skills that would be great to have include:
– any knowledge of marketing processes, hiring and employment or business development
What we offer
– Competitive rates
– Be part of a fun and young international team of remote professionals
– Be part of JobRack's growth where we help thousands of Eastern Europeans to get great remote jobs