Content Manager (No Experience Needed, Remote & Long-Term)
Salary Type: Monthly
Content Marketing Admin Assistant Data Entry Research Project Management
We’re currently looking for a full-time content manager to come join us at Pangolia Ltd.
You’re NOT required to have experience with this role as we will train you from scratch through video training material, one-on-one calls, and SOPs.
This is a great springboard into the location-independent lifestyle, and the type of opportunity I would’ve loved when I first started working remotely 4 years ago. We’ll teach you a valuable skill set that’s not taught in schools - all while being paid.
However: this is a 40 hours/week position in a fast-paced work environment. This is NOT the job for you if you’re looking to slack off.
Pangolia creates content websites on a range of popular topics. Through superior quality and marketing, we build brands that people love. We specialize in SEO (ranking in Google), and creating great content that helps and inspires readers.
We’re a 3-year old, relatively small team of around 6 people. But we also work with a lot of freelance writers and editors.
It’s possible for you to move up in the company, earn bonuses and get promoted if you consistently hit your goals.
We value the freedom of being able to work from anywhere, collaboration, and trust.
Responsibility & roles:
- Keyword research - figure out which articles writers should write about, create content briefs for them – You will use Ahrefs.com)
- Product research – Find the best products (highly-rated & popular) on Amazon for writers to review and compare.
- Quality control - Go over posts before they go live.
- Assign content to writers every week.
- Back and forth communication with editors and writers.
- You’re a fast-learner
- You’re detail-oriented
- You’re fairly techy (can quickly learn new online tools, good with Excel)
- You have strong communication skills
- You mention the capital of France in your application
- You love working with spreadsheets and the likes
- You’re organized
- You can figure things out on your own without supervision
- You’re fluent in oral and written English
- We’ll train you from scratch (video training, one-on-one calls, and SOPs)
- Learn a valuable skill
- Remote work
- Opportunity to move up in the company and earn bonuses
- Work directly with Founder
How to apply
- Apply through Jobrack
- Upload a short video where you introduce yourself to YouTube as unlisted. Your phone camera or laptop camera works great for this. Link to it in your application.
- Attach a link to a screenshot of your internet speed (speedtest.net)
- Tell us you why want this job
I look forward to hearing from you.
Founder, Pangolia Ltd.