We're looking for a talented content manager to come on board and help us take our content marketing to the next level. In this role, you’ll have complete ownership of all content production and marketing for our website.
We are a small business blog in the course creation space. We create a variety of content to help creators launch an online course business and grow it. These include software reviews, product comparisons, how-to guides, and other informational content.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to be a part of a high-performing team, where you’ll work directly with the CEO. In this role, you’ll lead a team of content writers and work closely with the marketing guys.
This is a job where you will be tested. You will need to wear many hats. Do keyword research. Create well-researched briefs. Provide feedback to the writers. Edit and publish the content. Optimize content for SEO. And step out of your comfort zone.
The rewards will be great. As we grow, there is not only huge income and promotion potential but the opportunity to learn new skills, get involved in different areas of the business, and be part of a startup that is doing things differently.
What you’ll do:
- Produce well-researched content briefs for writers.
- Provide feedback to the writers about the quality of the content and work with them to ensure the content matches our standards.
- Edit the articles and ensure they adhere to our writing guidelines.
- Optimize the content for SEO using tools such as SurferSEO.
- Collaborate with a graphic designer to create professional visuals for the content.
- Work with the content uploader to get the articles published.
- Develop new ideas for articles, reviews, and content updates from keyword research and data, and competitor analysis.
- Work with the writers to make sure our content is regularly updated.
- Occasionally write articles for our blog yourself.
- Stay on top of keyword rankings and Google updates to ensure we keep winning the search engine game.
- Participate in outreach/link-building campaigns and other performance marketing projects.
What we're looking for from you:
- At least 2 years of experience working in a content manager role.
- You have experience in the business/marketing/course creation space.
- Have examples of content that you actively helped reach competitive SERP rankings.
- You love using tools and technology to your advantage.
- You can pick up a new topic quickly and produce well-researched briefs for the writers.
- You have an understanding of content SEO.
- You're diligent and meticulous in the way you go about doing things, paying attention to the finer details.
- You can work under pressure and make sure we meet the deadlines.
- An excellent grasp of the English language, both written and spoken, you've gotta be good.
- You have an eagerness to learn and develop yourself professionally.
- You are available to work full-time hours.
What we offer you:
- A fun virtual working environment (work from anywhere you want).
- A rewarding place to work where you can be yourself, stretch your comfort zones and grow as a person.
- Extensive training and knowledge-sharing to expand your skills and develop yourself.
- Competitive pay ($2,000 - $3,000 per month).
- Attractive bonuses and incentives if you help us reach our goals.
- Work on your own schedule.
- Huge promotion and progression opportunities.
Please apply below to be considered for this opportunity.