Hey there, Keith Horan here, Founder of The Mindfulness Community.
I’m currently hiring a Virtual Assistant to join our growing company!
I’m looking for a really curious person, who loves a challenge and loves learning new skills.
You will be working directly with me, and will have huge opportunity for growth. There is the potential for this job to develop into a Senior Role.
This is a Full Time position, with a monthly starting salary of $1200 to $1500 depending on experience.
We believe that Mindfulness and Self Compassion can have huge benefits for people’s wellbeing. We have made the best platform to bring those benefits for our members.
We take wellbeing seriously for our staff as well. You can expect to be treated with respect and for teamwork and collaboration to be central to how we operate. Work/Life balance is important and we want to see our staff taking time to recharge and enjoy life. Creativity comes most easily when we are well rested!
The company is at a start-up stage, so we all play many roles and have to learn quickly.
Here would be your main roles:
· Social Media Management
· Content creation
· Community Support
Social Media Management
We currently have Social Media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin and Pinterest. You would be managing these accounts using Hootsuite (training provided).
You would be involved in the creation of regular Blog posts, so written English must be excellent.
Content creation will also involve using Canva/Photoshop to create graphics.
We have a wonderful community of members in TMC. Part of your role would involve communicating and supporting them. For example, by responding to emails and by commenting in the Community Forum. Treating our members with kindness is central to the way that we support them.
What we are looking for:
· Someone who is bright, self-motivated, organised and has great attention to detail. Over time you will have a lot of freedom to create and publish content, so you need to enjoy creating high quality work and also to be able to proof it carefully.
· Excellent written English
· Ability to multitask and work to a deadline.
· Experience with online content creation. You’ll be using a variety of systems including Canva, Wordpress and ActiveCampaign, so you need some experience with these or similar systems.
· Enjoy learning new software systems quickly. We use Asana for project management and will provide training.
· Access to high-speed internet is important.
· Ideally have at least 1 year working in a similar role.
· The role is for 40 hours per week. You would need to have at least 4 hours of your working day between 9am and 5pm Irish/UK time.
· A personal interest in the Wellbeing sector (e.g. Meditation, Mindfulness, Yoga etc) is an advantage.
How to Apply:
Does this sound like the right job for you?
If you are excited about this and meet the requirements above, then do apply!
Let us know why this job interests you. Do include examples of your work, or ideas you have to help grow our business.
Apply here on Job Rack
The Mindfulness Community was founded by Keith Horan in 2019. The Mindfulness Community is the best way to learn how to practice Mindfulness onl...View company profile