ClickFunnels Designer & Implementer For Part TIme Ongoing Work With Option For Advanced Training [CLOSED]
Salary Type: Weekly
Conversion Optimizat... Sales funnel design English - speaking English - writing
I'm looking to bring someone on part time to a small team that creates custom sales funnels and email marketing solutions for clients that put them to use in the real world for real results.
This fully remote role is a great opportunity for someone to really develop and progress their marketing skills and take on more responsibility as we grow.
Full support will be provided when you first start working with us, including training and feedback on how you're doing.
If seeing sales funnels get put into use and optimizing them over the long term sounds exciting, you're in the right place :)
About Your Position
Exciting part time funnel designing role, with chance to work on exciting projects, prove your value, learn new skills and make good money. All work is fully remote - so you can work from anywhere.
Initial pay of $400/month for 20 hours per week with opportunity to move full time as the work expands. Job includes Paid Time Off (PTO).
This is suitable for someone hard-working, who really wants to learn and grow, develop their skills, prove themselves and take on more responsibility.
You will be expected to take responsibility for studying marketing techniques to improve your skills and designs. You will have access to dozens of top-of-the-line online training courses, coaching from myself and our Project Manager, and the chance to actually do the work, make some mistakes and learn from experience.
The most important qualities I'm looking for:
- Able to agree and hit deadlines on your own
- Great communicator, able to work well with Slack, Email, Loom, & Zoom with English (written and spoken)
- Knows when to ask for help or resources after trying to solve the problem on their own
- Able to meet twice per week with someone in GMT-7 timezone
If you fit that description I want to talk to you!
We're looking to add a part time sales funnel designer to our small team of 4 with regular work each week. To start, this would be 5-10 hours per week.
If this works out, it could certainly grow into more.
I like to work long term with people instead of one-off, and if it's a good fit, I want you to be a part of my team.
- Research examples from a niche for good landing page designs to use elements from (not copy)
- Take examples and direction from Loom video and written details to create funnel in ClickFunnels
- Minor editing of images (image editing skills is a plus - things like making background transparent, combining images)
- Create variations for split testing, helping implement text changes for split testing
- Using minor custom code (copy/paste) and learning when and where to use it
- Integrating services into ClickFunnels (email services, tags, etc - not doing the writing unless you want to)
- Testing funnels you build to make sure they work correctly before passing them to clients
How To Apply
Include a link to at least 2 examples of pages or funnels that you have created for reference.
What you like about creating funnels / landing pages / web pages
Tell me your favorite animal :)
A short outline of your process for creating a funnel or page - I don't want to copy yours, I just want to know how you work. (2-3 sentences is enough)
Also, please mention if you have experience with ClickFunnels.
Looking forward to hearing from you.