⚙️ - Be the Integrator alongside the CEO as Visionary
💪 - Roll up your sleeves and get the work done
📑 - Ensure day to day operations run smoothly
💰 - $2000 - 3000 USD (based on skills and experience)
📈 - Mid-Senior Level
🎯 - 40 hours per week / full-time
⏰ - Flexible working hours
📍 - Work from home or anywhere you prefer
If this is something that sparks your interest, keep reading 👇
FocusGroups.org serves two types of customers:
1) Consumers: We help people find interesting market research studies for them to participate in, which helps them put a little extra cash in their pockets.
2) Businesses: We help market research companies find the right people for their studies.
We’ve had huge success and we’ve got a long way to go yet.
1. We've grown revenue 50% - 100% YoY every year.
2. We've built a database of research participants from 0 -300k+ in 5 years.
3. We've established ourselves as a leader in the space.
4. We've developed efficient and streamlined processes for the team to execute work in a smooth and productive way.
5. We've recently expanded into offering full service market research to our clients (whereas before we only offered recruiting).
We're a fully remote team with flexible work schedules. Team members can take personal time and vacation time as needed, within reason.
Autonomy and self starting/problem solving is highly encouraged. We're ambitious, not afraid of big ideas. It's a small team and we're very close, supporting each other to achieve great things.
Our team comprises of:
→ CEO Ian, the Visionary, based in the US
→ 3 full time staff in the Philippines covering operations, marketing and production (posting and updating studies on the website).
→ 5 part-time/contractors in the US (developer, advisor, writer, designer, market research specialist).
Whilst we’re relaxed and close we do run a tight ship in terms of what work needs to be done, meeting deadlines and commitments etc.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This person will be my right hand person, an extension of myself. Someone that I can tell an idea or a plan to and have them execute the hell out of it until it becomes a reality. I have tons of ideas, but need a rock star integrator to put those ideas into action.
Your focus will be: Execute, execute, execute. I am the visionary, and need an integrator to roll up their sleeves and get the work done.
Your main responsibilities as my Integrator / Digital Marketing and Operations Manager will include:
1. To execute all high level daily/weekly/monthly tasks that Ian the CEO currently does.
2. To manage projects that are currently planned.
3. To assist with developing and executing strategies for revenue growth.
This person will drive immense growth in terms of website feature expansion and revenue growth while staying on top of regular duties to keep things running smoothly.
Tools we use:
The skills of the most suitable candidate:
Our perfect colleague is:
Brownie points for:
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
This role could grow into becoming CEO of FocusGroups.org, or even General Manager of multiple businesses that we may expand into in the future.
HOW TO APPLY
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
PS. Please DO NOT contact us via phone, email or social media to inquire about the application. If your application is a fit for this role we will reach out. :-)
We essentially serve two types of customers:
1) Consumers: We help people find interesting market research studies for them to participate i...View company profile