Backlink Outreach Project Manager Needed! [CLOSED]
Project Management English - speaking English - writing
Yes, this is your dream job!
Our business White Light Digital Marketing is a 100% remote digital marketing agency specialising in SEO. Our clients are located all around the world. We are a young, sexy, and innovative company that is at the front of digital marketing.
We also help run an international digital marketing conference in Bali called DMSS - Digital Marketing Skill Share www.dmss.io. If you work with us you will be on a first name basis with many top digital marketing companies like Ahrefs, SEMrush, Moz, Unbounce, Google as well as some of the best digital marketers in the world.
This is not some corporate agency gig, where you grind away the week. We give you the freedom to love your work, innovate and network with some of the best minds in the industry. Though we only accept people that are dedicated and will give 110% as they love what they do and want to succeed with us.
Although this role although is advertised as fulltime, it is a part-time role atm, and leading to around 40 hours per week. We need to test you out before committing to you. You will be working directly with, and reporting to the founder, and the operations manager.
** To be considered for this role you MUST have experience as an Outreach Project Manager **
You will be responsible for:
- Running outreach campaigns from start to acquiring the live links – including researching relevant blog sites, organising contacts, reaching out to contacts, following up, coming up with the article strategy, delivering content to blog sites, and negotiating with clients to the point of acquiring the live links
- Ability to self-manage your time and excel in an autonomic role
- Project management of the Outreach team
- Making sure all of your projects run on-time and you are consistently hitting monthly link targets
- Being extremely communicative with the team and reporting directly to the Operations Manager and The Director
- Removing bottlenecks in delivery to clients
- Keeping up-to-date reporting on all clients’ live links and targets
- Communicating with the Head of Content Writing to make sure you have the content you need for the outreach campaigns
- Participating in daily stand-ups and weekly team meetings.
- Have a strong desire to overachieve and be part of a hard-working/fun team!
We will give you high flexibility with your hours. In return, every now and then you may need to work outside normal working hours due to timezone differences. However, that will be a very minimal part of your role.
We will fly you to Bali and cover your costs whilst here once you have proven yourself as a valuable member of our team.
Though the best perk is being able to work from anywhere at any time that you please.
If you think that this might be a great fit apply now!