English - writing
B2B virtual assistant needed for campaign account set up, reporting and client support emails for B2B cold email agency Growthwarriors.co
Initially, this will be 10 hour paid trial for 1 week . This is followed by a 20 hour a week part-time role for 3-4 months. If the contract goes well, we are looking for a person who wants to grow in this role and go full-time as we are growing and need someone to execute cold email campaign set up, reporting and client support emails.
You will be part of the Operations team alongside our operations manager helping him to deliver great results to our clients and grow the business working on a European time zone (BST and +2 hours EET)
You will work closely with the ops manager and our collaborators, and you will take care of the following tasks across three areas:
• Data checking and Quality assurance.
• Campaign set up admin.
• Client ongoing admin and email customer support.
Data checking and Quality assurance:
Quality assurance: check data researches provided by our collaborators
Perform data research base on directory lists, Google and Linkedin Sales Navigator
Client set up admin:
Google drive admin work - setting up new folders and moving documents around.
Formatting documents and collecting all information from emails from clients.
Domain and email set up admin:
- Buy and set up domains on namecheap.
- Warmup email addresses by using software.
- Check the status and health of the email accounts, email software daily.
- Provide email software reports weekly.
- Create short briefs for our collaborators
a) convert google form into data research
b) convert google form into copywriting brief.
Client ongoing admin:
- Create client reports each week and month
- Using Airborne (outbound email software similar to Lemlist, Mailshake, Reply, Quickmail) and creating google sheets reports.
- Responding to client emails (some templates will be provided, however you should be able to write emails in english to a good standard)
SOP's will be provided, but we're also looking for someone who can take initiative rather than ask a question about every single step in the SOP.
Good - demonstrate to us why you're heads above the other VA's out there, and give an example of how you made a difference in a businesses operations e.g number of hours saved, new clients etc.
Great - if you have basic google docs knowledge and experience setting up gsuite, domain, DMARC, SPF records this will help shorten the training needed.
Excellent - You've set up gsuite, domains, warmed up email accounts and used cold email software like Lemlist, Mailshake, Reply and Quickmail.
Growth Warriors provide done for you lead generation, data research, copywriting and enrichment services for B2B companies sales teams and busy fou...View company profile